Hot Toys - MMS175 - The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Thor Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not taking sides her, but I've talked with DocTroy and he deserves at least a small modicum of respect for his service.

Thank you.

As far as my "attitude" is concerned I suppose once you've obtained the unique experiences I have you can have an opinion that will be validated. Until that time your opinion is invalidated and obscure.

I also agree... people are going to start bashing skulls (albeit a very select of you has any idea on how to do this) if these things are released.

Do I like them? Of course.
Do I want them? Damn skippy.
Am I more concerned with, oh I don't know, legitimate issues? These are toys first and foremost, so the fact that you guys are trying (keyword "trying") to bash me for mocking up a preferable schedule that is entirely opinion based and then say "You might like that but we've been waiting for it and they keep pushing it back and they owe us this toy and I'm mad because I don't have it!!! (paraphrasing, of course) then it is my belief that it is YOU that have a smug and entitled attitude.

The only thing you're entitled to (if you're American) is the rights given to you by the Constitution (where yes I've bled for and lost friends for, you're welcome). "Pursuit of Happiness" is these figures- but it isn't a matter that your entire happiness/world/self worth is tied up in it.

C'mon people, these things are awesome but to come on here and throw a depressed fit over the fact that certain things haven't been released yet and attack someone for the outrageous notion that he is fine with a delayed schedule... I'm sad for you.

Buck up. Critique the figures, enjoy the figures, enjoy your LIFE (that is ideally not based entirely on these items). People lost their lives and are sacrificing for you (and this isn't directed towards only Americans)... so look at the big picture. In the next 6 weeks you'll get Thor which is more than what other people can have.

Thats the last bit of attention I'll pay to this completely absurd topic.

OMG. Nobody needs this attitude, you may be All That in your own head, but not in anyone else's. Who the hell do you think you are, Tony Stark?! I dont think so. And this kind of crap didnt look good, even on him.

Respect is earned. You're on Ignore for a while, until you earn mine... which will admittedly be an uphill battle when I cant see what you say.

You base your experience and comparisons off 100% completely fictional characters.

Yeah... "Never argue with a drunk and/or a fool."

Wow. That post will definitely have shown everyone that you are not arrogant or obnoxious.

I have zero problem with any of you thinking that. By all means have whatever opinion you want of me- your opinion means nothing and I'm validated in my own life.

Now back to the figures.

Thor isn't released yet and my preorder is still on. Carry on.

I really need to see another shot of this guy. Our Avengers line ups are coming along very nicely.

Last edited:
I'm going to edit this.

You have not a single clue of what you're speaking, so you'll go on ignore. When the wife of the leader of the free world awards you a medal, then you can speak to me about moral standing.

You should walk softly but carry a big stick brother. I've made the mistake of not doing that before on this board and it just makes you look like a "A" hole. Many people in this world will never understand what it's like to live a life of violence in the service of others so be the bigger man and let it go.

Same here, really looking forward to this release now sigh :lol

Tell me about it :lol I am now in for all the AVENGERS figures so far announced (including the Son of Coul...Not sure about the Chitauri warrior...with the most recent addition being IM VII with useless green plastic blobby).

I allowed myself to convince me (follow that logic if you can) that Thor was a required purchase.

Mind you, his '3-point-stance' entrance to the movie was mightily impressive indeed.

I hope they release new pictures soon. I need convincing to keep my PO.
I sold my v1 for this release, but after seeing Pics of the new movie, I dont know if I should just cancel my Avengers Thor and wait cause I'm starting to like the Thor 2 outfit better.
It just sucks having to wait a long long time specially since my Avengers dio which will only consists of the core members is missing Thor

chris-hemsworth-thor-2-begins-filming-first-set-pics-05.jpg

chris-hemsworth-thor-2-begins-filming-first-set-pics-02.jpg

Agreed, I am liking that version of the costume increasingly, so I am going to sit on my hands for now. The upsetting thing is the realisation that we will not have any Thor 2 figures in-hand till mid-2014 at the earliest.

Back