Hot Toys - MMS175 - The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Thor Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i find it odd their releasing IM3 p/o's already when theres still 6 Avengers figures to be released. Maybe 8 with Banner & Chitauri

542345_447626185310370_947965279_n.jpg

Personally I dont think that picture shows off this figure in good way at all, I'm sure the blogger's pictures when he's finally released will be great though :)

He looks great in the new pics. It's great that they fixed the sleeves, I'd prefer to depict him without the metal sleeves though.

Try imagining his upper body with no armor though(I realize how that sounds but just try it) and it looks like he has really long shoulders, instead of really muscular shoulders. Maybe it's just the neck.

542345_447626185310370_947965279_n.jpg

Holy crap, his proportions look great here. His hair looks better too.

His proportions here look god-awful, I don't see how anyone cant think this looks right at all.
251414_10152120749565192_396418487_n.jpg

Probably all lens trickery though.

Yeah, I don't know why anyone would the arms to be that big... he looks like a disproportionate ape. Hemsworth still looks natural.

I've lost interest in the Avengers line though. So I probably should stop caring.

Yeah, I don't know why anyone would the arms to be that big... he looks like a disproportionate ape. Hemsworth still looks natural.

I've lost interest in the Avengers line though. So I probably should stop caring.

We all lose interest eventually...until they announce the next figure. :lol

These pictures are not making me want him at all. The facial expression is odd and the outfit, mainly the cape, look cheap. Maybe its bad lighting/photography but it just turns me off.

Wow, that pic makes me want him more than any other pics before. :lol

I think he actually looks good now and am seriously tempted.

Different strokes for different folks I guess. :peace

Back