Hot Toys - MMS175 - The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Thor Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Look at all you, standing up for HT and blaming the person setting them up. Its their fault! Its ONLY speculation that this was set up poorly not certain, nobody can say for sure. What if this figure IS that bad???

I don't think the HT Thor is any where near perfect yet, I do think the shoulder is still too big, but the bad posing/fuzzing is pretty evident and it wasn't limited to just the Thor figure. The Spiderman and Iron man was totally WTF, it wasn't just the problems with the figures themselves, but the way they just take them out of their toy box, jammed them on the ground, and let fate decide how they're gonna look.

It pains me to think there are people who spent the whole night setting up the stages but they couldn't spend more than 5 seconds fuzzing each figure properly, kind of defeats the purpose doesn't it?

-

Last edited:
Defending HT? I wouldn't call the analysis on the Thor and MK VII figures as defending HT. If one wants to see what defending a company means, try looking at the Enterbay MIB Thread. Unbelievable people still trying to say that the WS & TLJ headsculpts alone are worth $200 apiece. To me they look terrible compared to HT's headsculpts. Rather spend $200 on Loki and the other $200 on Thor, and then we can call them MIA (Men in Asgard) LOL

Defending HT? I wouldn't call the analysis on the Thor and MK VII figures as defending HT. If one wants to see what defending a company means, try looking at the Enterbay MIB Thread. Unbelievable people still trying to say that the WS & TLJ headsculpts alone are worth $200 apiece. To me they look terrible compared to HT's headsculpts. Rather spend $200 on Loki and the other $200 on Thor, and then we can call them MIA (Men in Asgard) LOL

Wow! I have not really been into the MIB thread a lot because, as much as I would like the figures...I have too many other preferred 'buys' right now.

Wow! I have not really been into the MIB thread a lot because, as much as I would like the figures...I have too many other preferred 'buys' right now.

Sounds interesting. I'll check that thread out. But I'm like you, I already have too many things on my agenda already.

This Thor's in hand pics have to be outstanding for the masses to believe this peice is worthy of it's price. I'm still hopeful.

IMG_4663.jpg

IMG_4667.jpg

Great looking pics! Really does this figure some justice. Minus those sleeves of course...

If I were Howard Chan I would've been on the phone with Sideshow as soon as that first Thor pic hit the netz.
"WTF!! Fuggin Futz him for pete's sake!!"

He still needs work. Now more than ever I wish Hot Toys would realize Thor needs a better body. You know they are going to make more Thor figures, so just get the body out of the way now and reuse it on the future figures.

Back