Hot Toys - MMS175 - The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Thor Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
578734_372659372807052_1430586440_n.jpg

I'd say the arms are well fixed no? at least the shoulders

now that is thor!! the arm sleeve look well there,even from this pic, the sleeve isn't bad that compare to the one we see in comic-con

391406_345297412211465_95399664_n.jpg

I figured the bunched up arms at SDCC was just poor posing. This is much better! This figure has a lot of bulk which probably can't be avoided.

I have already paid for Hawkeye, Widow, Thor, Capt, Loki, Spider-Man and Tony in full, extremely pleased and very excited

I figured the bunched up arms at SDCC was just poor posing. This is much better! This figure has a lot of bulk which probably can't be avoided.

Right. I think a lot of that has to do with the material they used for his sleeves. It's too thick, so when bringing his arms up, starts to gather into a bulk at the shoulders.

They could have used a bigger muscle body like they did with the Dutch (Predator) figure. Then a thinner material for the sleeves to allow the shape of the muscle arm to show.

We could then also pose with sleeves off:

Chris-Hemsworth-as-Thor-in-The-Avengers.jpg

Oh dear lord, he is lookin' sweet. I was considering cancelling my preorder for Thor, but I just can't bring myself to do it! He simply has to come live here....

So nice to see these figures posed by someone with an eye for detail, willing to take the time to set them up right. His arms look perfect there. I do wish Loki had been in this display too though. Guess they figured so many people were already bonkers over him that he didn't need any more free publicity. :snake

Oh dear lord, he is lookin' sweet. I was considering cancelling my preorder for Thor, but I just can't bring myself to do it! He simply has to come live here....

So nice to see these figures posed by someone with an eye for detail, willing to take the time to set them up right. His arms look perfect there. I do wish Loki had been in this display too though. Guess they figured so many people were already bonkers over him that he didn't need any more free publicity. :snake
Only thing really now is the hammer thong. Definitely will need to do something so it looks like its hanging not a circular loop. Figure looks much better!

Hey if the thong not draping correctly is our biggest problem, we will be doing good!

So hard to make fabrics behave when scaling down - the smaller the figure, the worse it gets.

I'm cancelling mine, there's something disturbing with this figure, you know? I'll wait till Thor 2, I'm going for IM

Back