Hot Toys - MMS175 - The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Thor Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, lots of unhappy campers comments since yesterday. Well, just placed an order for him. 2 to go and the circle will be complete.

Showed the pics around and people had a hard time believing the close-up pics were showing the same HS as the full figure pics.

For those who are disappointed, I hope changes or in-hand pics will be more satisfying so you can have the Avengers Thor you want :duff

OK I am really confused...:dunno

Can someone tell me why calling this "...one of the worst HT figures ever" is not silly? It's silly to make such an all encompassing statement like that, on such a thing is totally subjective. And so, of course it lead onto the 'likeness and personal opinion' thing...that's what the whole post is about :slap

If some folks actually read the posts with a certain amount of discernment, instead of endlessly hogging the thread by regurgitating pointless and unfunny gifs all the time...:horse ...and yes, that's just my own silly opinion.

The more I look at it, the more I think Kojun was off to a really great start and they rushed him. This sculpt is simply not a finished product. You got to let these things bake. It seems like he banged out a rough sketch and as soon as he got something that just started to resemble the actor, they took it away from him :slap

Just a few minor adjustments and it will be great. This has all the the makings of a magnificent figure

233910btfvf55ntnr9tnvr.jpg

2339061lbsr7duqzi0ziu3.jpg

235519k3ppxxk1aslxpzsl.jpg

The more I look at it, the more I think Kojun was off to a really great start and they rushed him. This sculpt is simply not a finished product. You got to let these things bake. It seems like he banged out a rough sketch and as soon as he got something that just started to resemble the actor, they took it away from him :slap

Just a few minor adjustments and it will be great. This has all the the makings of a magnificent figure

[\QUOTE]

I do very sincerely hope you're right. Would love to have a truly epic Hemsworth Thor for my collection.

233910btfvf55ntnr9tnvr.jpg

2339061lbsr7duqzi0ziu3.jpg

235519k3ppxxk1aslxpzsl.jpg

Have to say he looks better in these pics. Skin tone seems a lot better as well. Not as pale!
Like you said, just a few minor things and this will be great! Come on HT, don't dissapoint us! :pray:

Have to say he looks better in these pics. Skin tone seems a lot better as well. Not as pale!
Like you said, just a few minor things and this will be great! Come on HT, don't dissapoint us! :pray:

It does sound guys like ye are trying to convince yourselves that this piece looks like Hemsworth....it really doesn't..... it's a disappointing result.
Also people complained the last figure the arms where to thin...I think now the shoulders and arms are actually to big.
Was really looking forward to this but they blew it:gah:

Hmm... I recall postings of the past slamming the 1/6 Superman figure...Ohhhh, HTs you ___ed up!!! Oh, HTs burn in hell.. You ruined my childhood memories.... This is not Chris Reeves, I've waited years for a figure of Reeves to come along... Superman looks likes Tom Cruise..blah blah blah... Then the in hand response to the figure was.. WOW this is awesome...oh HTs we love you, thank you for a great figure....Seems history repeats it's self with every new reveal that HTs makes..?????

Last edited:
Back