Hot Toys - MMS175 - The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Thor Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still not sure if I'm going to get this one. It looks ok despite the DiCaprio head. I might wait for in hand pics.

I P.O'ed this figure but now that I look at it again... Does his body seem a little too big? He looks a little too big I think.

526110_10150723126487344_58690437343_9615397_1378386795_n.jpg

Smeagol from Return of the King Headsculpt?

This is dissapointing, my Avengers won't be complete with Thor but this doesn't excite me at all. The decisions the decisions.

Does Sideshow bill your card right away upon placing preorder? Seems like they wouldn't until they ship.

after a long think im gonna pre order this guy to complete my Avengers line up and I think they will improve the sculpt before release tbh

Head looks kinda small for that body. And I think the first one looks closer to the actual actor. I'm not feeling the need to buy it. I will have to wait until I see the in hand pics on this one. Actually, for now I think I will wait in hand pics for the entire team, maybe I'll change my mind. It will cost over 2000 to complete the team, including Fury. Love the movie, though.

Back