Hot Toys MMS146- Thor (Chris Hemsworth) 1/6 Limited Edition Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish it looked that good! The legs were filled out with the HT thigh pads. Just like the ones on Captain America's thighs. I stole them from another figure and put them on Thor. Looks much better now.
IMG_0080.jpg

Here it's partially bent. Still looks cool. And bends easily. Just a bit of a spare tire when at a 90 degree angle.

Still, if you're going for the standing pose, with some good lighting, I am sure it will look pretty good. Thanks for the tips.

Do post the pics once you put the shirt on the body. Basis the pics, I guess the Avengers Thor's sleeves will be made with predefined shape for the deltoids, biceps. Have seen people try bulking up the arms, but never saw the contours as it was in the movie. Maybe because the fabric of the suit is thick and a bit loose.

thor11.jpg

That mod is looking good :D Looks like the one in Avengers

Thanks. I saw the arms on eBay and they were so cheap I had to give it a try. The one pic is of a CR supes body with the muscle arm on as a comparison. Shows that there is not much difference if it's on one or the other as far as beefing up the size. Maybe a bit better mobility.

Here are a few more pics. The first shows the elbow bent. Not terrible but not perfect. These others show with the shirt on. Beefs him up much more.
IMG_0086.jpg
IMG_0087.jpg
IMG_0089.jpg
IMG_0090.jpg
IMG_0091.jpg
IMG_0094.jpg

I like it with no sleeves, but with the sleeves on it looks like he has undefined sausage arms.

I like it with no sleeves, but with the sleeves on it looks like he has undefined sausage arms.

Yeah. Not a big fan of the shirt on look here. Sausage arms. That's funny. :) if I could find a way to define the muscles underneath I think the shirt would look more accurate. These muscle sleeves are pretty thin so they flex under the pressure of the tight shirt. Maybe putting some muscle fillers under it would help.

Yeah. Not a big fan of the shirt on look here. Sausage arms. That's funny. :) if I could find a way to define the muscles underneath I think the shirt would look more accurate. These muscle sleeves are pretty thin so they flex under the pressure of the tight shirt. Maybe putting some muscle fillers under it would help.

Looks like Thor's doing the arms only routine at the gym. :)

I had a weird idea: What if the suit (sleeves specifically) is perfectly glued over the muscular TT. If the arms can hold the sleeves, they will surely get the shape we're looking for. However, the movement will get restricted.

Also, have you noticed that the Avengers Thor specs show the TT to be used will be 32cm tall, which will be 2cm taller than this one. Maybe that's why Avengers Thor looks more proportionate in the proto pics.

I really like the pose of the PF Thor.
So I decided to make something similar for my 1/6 scale figure.
Also the idea was to put some Jötunheimr-style on the base. So here is the result.
I think I should add some snow here later.

That looks absolutely awesome. He is on my wanted list as soon as I get some more funds, bought a Bank Robber Joker from a fellow member and already had a Takara Batman in the post so my spending is done for a good few weeks! I want Thor and Cap America next!

I think the helmet makes this figure stand out! He is a Viking and should be wearing something on his head! Too bad the Avengers Thor didn't have some kind of head war-gear! I may pick this figure up down the road before he becomes to pricey! But I like his Avengers costume a lot more.

Thought the fact that the cape was removable opened things up to the possibility of making a wired one.

Finally got around to trying it and thought I'd share my attempt.

Wow Thor's pants look blue in these pics

DSC01214.jpg

DSC01215.jpg

DSC01216.jpg

DSC01217.jpg

Ignore that other helmet.

Nice job! Try repositioning the cape though :D

and blue pants?

Thanks! And yeah, I'm still messing with it a bit. Trying to get the shoulders a little lower.

And I'm staring at the pants right now. Under a bright light. Not anywhere close to that color. Idek my camera

Just an FYI for people wanting to switch out Thor's body with one of the muscular ones. I received my ACI Andrew body and sad to report that it won't fit the armor without any major modifications to the body itself. I think the waist is too bulky.

Just to see what the arms would look like with the chainmail shirt on, there's no noticeable difference in terms of bulk and definition from the stock body arms. Also, the ACI arms aren't that impressive if you try going sleeveless.

With all switching I managed to tear the seam of the shirt. It's barely noticeable but enough to warrant ending this mod. I'll stick to the Crazy Dummy body suit.

Even in his bulked up state, he's still not tall enough when standing next to my Mark VI. So... I ended up PO'ing the Avengers version.

Back