Hot Toys MMS146- Thor (Chris Hemsworth) 1/6 Limited Edition Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How much is Odin going for now?

The only figure I'm missing to have every version of every Asgardian figure made thus far is A1 Loki. However, I'm not about to pay the astronomical prices in order to get him, especially when I actually prefer TDW Loki over the A1 Loki.

Yeah that figure(Loki) is pretty steep. I hope he gets a helmet again for ragnarok. And it's used for a figure. For those that missed A1 version

You'll like it. Definitely utilize the helmet accessory, being that it's also an accessory that none of the other Thor figures come with.

The pictures don't really do the figure justice. This is one of those figures that looks better in hand than in the pictures. He's actually my third favorite Thor figure, behind AoU Thor and TDW LA Thor. I never was really overly impressed with it merely based on the pictures alone, but I got anyway to complete my Thor collection of possessing every HT Thor figure. I ended up liking it a lot more than I thought I would.

:exactly: It's not a bad figure at all IMO, tho definitely one of those that looks better in-hand, and of course - it has the helmet!!! :yess:

How much is Odin going for now?

The only figure I'm missing to have every version of every Asgardian figure made thus far is A1 Loki. However, I'm not about to pay the astronomical prices in order to get him, especially when I actually prefer TDW Loki over the A1 Loki.

Odin's listing on Trade Me was starting at 270NZ. JHSToys in Japan have all the figures listed, and Odin is about 275US on that site. (same price as AoU which is oddly expensive). LA is 355 and Avenger Loki is 615 (US prices)

Digging up this thread, took some digging to do so. I bought this recently and it came in the mail today. My first Hot Toys figure since 2012. I have to say I'm really disappointed with it. The helmet looks really weird. Inspired by another member of this forum, I think I'm going to break off the wings and reglue them at an angle. I also dislike the cape and am thinking of replacing it with the Avengers version if I can find it online. The headsculpt is not good either, gonna try to get the Dark World version and dremel it to put the helmet on. And then there's the pants, terrible material. Thinking of buying the Infinity War pants and seeing how they fit. I do like the chest armor and hammer though. And the rock stand is cool too. But for $200, I expected more.

It's an incredibly dated figure. Worth only to complete the set and have a helmeted Thor..

Digging up this thread, took some digging to do so. I bought this recently and it came in the mail today. My first Hot Toys figure since 2012. I have to say I'm really disappointed with it. The helmet looks really weird. Inspired by another member of this forum, I think I'm going to break off the wings and reglue them at an angle. I also dislike the cape and am thinking of replacing it with the Avengers version if I can find it online. The headsculpt is not good either, gonna try to get the Dark World version and dremel it to put the helmet on. And then there's the pants, terrible material. Thinking of buying the Infinity War pants and seeing how they fit. I do like the chest armor and hammer though. And the rock stand is cool too. But for $200, I expected more.

I used to have the dark world version and that looked near perfect for me, had it in a detolf with a custom printed backdrop and everything. Would recommend that one rather than this unfortunately

I used to have the dark world version and that looked near perfect for me, had it in a detolf with a custom printed backdrop and everything. Would recommend that one rather than this unfortunately

Thor 1 has always been my favorite outfit for Thor, it's a shame that it wasn't executed as well as it could have been. The Hot Toys Dark world head is really nice, I want it. I'm not as big on the outfit, though it's certainly not bad in figure form. Sometimes I wish I had the chainmail to replace for this figure. But sadly, The Dark World Thor goes for a lot right now.

Back