Hot Toys MMS146- Thor (Chris Hemsworth) 1/6 Limited Edition Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does someone who has this figure also own the resident evil alice figure,and would be kind so as to post a picture for height comparison, please? :)

Does someone who has this figure also own the resident evil alice figure,and would be kind so as to post a picture for height comparison, please? :)

I have this Thor and my brother is sending me Alice in a few days so if no one has posted any by then I'll put some up.

sorry i didn't take any photos. it's basically taking the "body suit" that was included in the crazy dummy ranger figure shown HERE and have the nude thor wear it underneath his costume and armor. if you look at the picture of the suit it bulks up the upper arms, the torso, and thighs only.

if you google or search ebay "crazy dummy body suit" you might be able to buy the body suit loose. hope this clears it up for you.

i bought heroic body but it hasnt come. i cant sure to buy this item.
if the body not looks enoughly good. think to try this. but i need photos in thor armror :)

Finally I got him, well, most of what I required of him. However, I am not sure if I will be using these two items. The upper body suit: Guess I'll get the Avengers one as it is more defined. About the foot pegs, maybe I could use them with the KP body, but if I have to go for the ankle mod to increase the height, then they would be just something extra.

IMG_4464-horz.jpg

IMG_6743-horz.jpg

I ordered the ACI Andrew muscular body to see how that would work on Thor. The KP body is taking too long and I can use it for another figure.

ı agree to you . where is the kp :slap
ıam bored to wait and bought armor .
please take photos with aci body.

Finally got the arms in from eBay. Rubber sleeves essentially. Fills out the arms pretty well.
IMG_0061.jpg
IMG_0063.jpg
IMG_0064.jpg
IMG_0066.jpg
IMG_0067.jpg
IMG_0069.jpg

Dang! That IS nice! I haven't been paying too much attention to this mod until now. Is it rude to ask how much those cost and where you got 'em? Could you send me a PM? Also, I'm guessing after cutting the mail sleeves off, they're never going back on, right?

Dang! That IS nice! I haven't been paying too much attention to this mod until now. Is it rude to ask how much those cost and where you got 'em? Could you send me a PM? Also, I'm guessing after cutting the mail sleeves off, they're never going back on, right?

They were cheap. About $8.00 shipped on eBay. Here is a pic. Just search for 1/6 muscle arms.
77200520.jpg
6d33f340.jpg

Actually I didn't have to cut anything. I just peeled the chest armor apart and pulled off the mail shirt. It's that easy. the muscle sleeves are a bit tight to get on but with some baby powder you can wiggle them on.

I want to see how the shirt looks over top of these arms.

How does he look with arms bent?

Not as nice. Of course the rubber gets in the way so it looks a bit squishy but maybe on a regular TT it might be better. I'll try some different configurations and post pics. The muscle sleeves only cover one side of the deltoids so if you have him with arms spread wide you can see where the rubber stops. Unless I glue it in place I'm not sure how to combat this. I like my mods semi-nonpermanent.

He looks good Jim! The arms look almost like Seb's custom with the Dutch body.

The legs look filled out too, have you done something?

I wish it looked that good! The legs were filled out with the HT thigh pads. Just like the ones on Captain America's thighs. I stole them from another figure and put them on Thor. Looks much better now.
IMG_0080.jpg

Here it's partially bent. Still looks cool. And bends easily. Just a bit of a spare tire when at a 90 degree angle.

At any rate, it's not ideal but its a cheap fix for a good static pose. I would love to eventually get some Dutch arms but I can't justify spending any more money for this fig.

Back