Hot Toys MMS146- Thor (Chris Hemsworth) 1/6 Limited Edition Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello Gents,

First time post, long time lurker.:wave

I agree 100%. I Just purchased a Dutch body and built him back up. Haven't shaved the chest yet, but still it transforms the figure. One of my favorites in the collection now.

ThorOverhead.jpg

Thor.jpg

Look good hokietwo. If you can bulk up the thighs/legs a bit, it'll add a lot to the final display. What DoubleTap did looks pretty good.

Hello,

First time posting and thought I'd contribute to this thread with my Thor mod.

7177814544_a4db6115c5_c.jpg

He's bulked up using the body suit that came with the Crazy Dummy Ranger which looks like this:

bodysuittn.jpg

I'll eventually switch out the body when the Kaustic Plastic Heroic bodies gets released.

Good to see peeps making the necessary corrections.

This is the problem I have with Hemsworth as Thor. Don't get me wrong, the guy has big arms, but Thor needs to be someone massive. Taller and thicker in the arms, chest, and thighs than Hemsworth.

That figure with the Dutch body is a great first step. I don't know how to make a figure taller but that would be a nice mod and thicker thighs too. :clap

Well, I was reading this thread b4 going for the IM VI (which was sold out), and picked him up instead. I'm glad I got it as it looks pretty cool, tho the hammer is as heavy as the figure !! So - two Avengers down - two to go !!

Well, I was reading this thread b4 going for the IM VI (which was sold out), and picked him up instead. I'm glad I got it as it looks pretty cool, tho the hammer is as heavy as the figure !! So - two Avengers down - two to go !!

You shouldve started with the avengers thor thread first

Aha, just been over and read that. The Avengers Thor is out in December, and, if I have picked up an Iron Man, I may buy Avengers movie versions of the three (Thor, Cap' Am' and Im) as well. And with the 2nd Thor movie in the works - maybe a third outfit !!

MARVEL: THE ULTIMATE CHARACTER GUIDE: page 178
Height:6'6"; (Blake) 5’9"
Weight:640 lbs; (Blake) 150 lbs.
Eyes:Blue
Hair:Blond

DSC08230.jpg

DSC08231.jpg

IMHO I think I'm on track, but to each their own.

AFM

I have one already, I'm thinking about switching it out but I'm been too lazy. I already have my Thor figure on a HT Ross body which I'm happy with so I'm in no rush.

Not sure if this has been previously mentioned but the red cloth on the gauntlets stains the hands. Decided to change left hand yesterday from the original one I had on, removed then & saw red ring around the base of hand were it contacts the gauntlet.

Back