Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
spider_man_2012.jpg

I've loved this new take on the suit since I first saw it. Plus we've scene the traditional Spidey suit for 3 whole movies already, it's just a nice change of pace

It's funny: for me, that's the opposite!
For now I hate this new version, probably too attached to my comics from my childhood! (Would I be conservative?! :cuckoo: :lol)
But maybe I will change opinion by watching the movie... :dunno

Really.

The-Amazing-Spider-Man-suit_600.jpg

Spider-Man-HighRes.jpg

Looking at stunt photos, and what it'll look like after some movie magic are two different things.

Last edited:
A bit of an emotional rollercoaster following the progression of posted pictures of this Spidey figure.

Initial official Hot Toys pictures: Hmmm. Well OK then.
Hot Toys Anniversary Event display pictures: Lookin good!
Initial in-hand pictures: Ehh?
Better in-hand pictures: Ooooh. Much better.
OMG's pictures: ASDSFKHFDFDSAHCOISAF!!!!!!1 Bury my corpse with this figure when I am dead.

What's also noteworthy about OMG's pics is that the seams on the head are barely visible, even close up in hi-res.

A bit of an emotional rollercoaster following the progression of posted pictures of this Spidey figure.

Initial official Hot Toys pictures: Hmmm. Well OK then.
Hot Toys Anniversary Event display pictures: Lookin good!
Initial in-hand pictures: Ehh?
Better in-hand pictures: Ooooh. Much better.
OMG's pictures: ASDSFKHFDFDSAHCOISAF!!!!!!1 Bury my corpse with this figure when I am dead.

What's also noteworthy about OMG's pics is that the seams on the head are barely visible, even close up in hi-res.

Except for me, i loved even the first ones, i never understood what the fuss was about. All of em look awesome!

Not sure if these has been posted, but they are from toyworld.

ap_20110702012916134.jpg

ap_20110702012727769.jpg

ap_20110702012738143.jpg

Sorry maybe that's an IPhone 4 :lol

ap_20110702012940899.jpg

Didn't know Apple made IPad's that small, I could use one that size :rotfl

Tomorrow's the day, I hope I get mine! I hope, I can't wait until
tuesday!! :gah: :gah:

Last edited:
@guyver1

When did yours get shipped? Mine is currently on the plane now, I should be receiving it on monday, sydney time (GMT +10). Luckily july 4th is not a holiday over here :rotfl

@guyver1

When did yours get shipped? Mine is currently on the plane now, I should be receiving it on monday, sydney time (GMT +10). Luckily july 4th is not a holiday over here :rotfl

Tues or weds, I suppose to get either later today or tues, I'm really shooting for later today, it would make my 4th ! :pray:

Back