Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:exactly::goodpost::exactly:

That being said, lets not forget that there are still many very wealthy individuals out there in this world who could care less how much the Tumbler is going for, if they want one they certainly can easily afford it.

But for a poor slob like me scraping to be able to own one of his childhood heros, yup.....you are 100% on the money, saving every dollor counts :lol

Wealthy or not, it isn't sound financial sense.

I was going to say the same thing. I won't be wealthy for long if you keep buying stuff at a $100 mark up.

This pic is awesome, but what's with the 2 floating turds to the left of the Apple monitor??

Really like this shot.

110701022937076b66d54c20e4.jpg

Still in transit, c'mon post office don't fail me now, :monkey2

Does anyone know how to get your posted pics enlarged on this forum. Like on all the previous pages, I tried but they post small for me

Still in transit, c'mon post office don't fail me now, :monkey2

Does anyone know how to get your posted pics enlarged on this forum. Like on all the previous pages, I tried but they post small for me

Do you shoot with a camera or phone? I believe the phone ones are generally smaller as a phone's camera can shoot only so much big a size.. :dunno

Do you shoot with a camera or phone? I believe the phone ones are generally smaller as a phone's camera can shoot only so much big a size.. :dunno

Both, but I've seen a lot of pics that the people said they used their phones, so there's gotta be a way.

This is the best Spider-man figure ever! I liked the proto when it came out, but was not totally blow away (still a lot better than the Medicom version though). When the first pictures of the final product came out and i was somewhat underwhelmed, but then all these in hand pictures with Spidey poses start coming out. I have no idea how fast i hit that "buy it now" button on Ebay :D! This thing amazing. If you're not getting this figure, than you're not a true spider-man fan :lecture

6f1312acgw1dir941gob4j.jpg

This is the closest pose to the spider crouch I've seen anyone do. Close enough. Guess the costume is too tight

What material would it be? It would be nice if they used LYCRA or whatever (if they could practically use it here) in that suit to make sure it has the elasticity to go back to its normal shape after being in an action pose..

looks like the superman returns suit material. which is kinda spandexy. i don't think it's so much the costume restricting it as it is the joints on the body. wish he had a toe joint. but still, very very nice.

Back