Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After OMG's pics, anybody looking forward to a Spidey 2 outfit :clap

what do you think

omg? what say you

After OMG's pics, anybody looking forward to a Spidey 2 outfit :clap

what do you think

omg? what say you

????????? ..i really don't think there going to be making a red and blue suit from each movie!:cuckoo: ..(unless it's battle damaged or something)

i really wish they included an alternative head with the mask off, similar to ironman considering how well ht does the face. But nonetheless it's still the best spideman figure imo, i like it more than the ssc pf version and it cost 3x less is just a bonus

????????? ..i really don't think there going to be making a red and blue suit from each movie!:cuckoo: ..(unless it's battle damaged or something)

:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

Yeah, you're probably right, maybe BD from the First movie then, hope Tobey approves HT to do a likeness. :pray:

WOW, just WOW! Now THAT is how you shoot pics. I didn't think I would like, I mean love, this figure this much.

I also think it's one of hot toys best to date, specially how they engineered the suit to work on a true type, so life like.

Pure Sex!

94461d9f.jpg

d575306e.jpg

1a4dd6a4.jpg

Last edited:
The muscles look really good under the suit too, pretty realistic. I like it because it is actually close to comic book looking too.

The First close up, I never, ever, ever seen a spidey movie figure with that much detail in the eye lids, not even in a resin or model kit! :horror
SSC, Gentle Giants wishes they can get that result with their premium formats and this is a action figure!!! :banana:

Hot Toys never Stop

Last edited:
The First close up, I never, ever, ever seen a spidey movie figure with that much detail in the eye lids, not even in a resin or model kit! :horror
SSC, Gentle Giants wishes they can get that result with their premium formats and this is a action figure!!! :banana:

Hot Toys never Stop

Damn... it's just an action figure indeed, never thought about it in that way, haha, We are so spoiled.

Just finished up watching Spidey 3, now started on Spidey 2,

God I love HD Quality and a BLU RAY DISC RESOLUTION !!!
:clap:clap:clap

Man, wish Raimi and Cast did just one more film, going to be a tough act to follow for Reboot!

Last edited:
OMG, can figure do this pose or is not possible?

spider-man.jpg

How dare you expect the HT Spiderman figure to actually pose like Spiderman can :lol

I love HT, this figure looks awesome.

But expect him to look awesome just standing there with your standard web shooting poses.

His outfit, while authentic in appearance, looks like it might be too restrictive for classic spidey poses.

Back