Hot Toys-MMS116:IRON MAN- Tony Stark (Mech Test Version) spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow. Congrats to Iron Man Fans. Hot Toys is bleeding this license dry and you guys will end up with a wealth of collectibles.

If your into iron man hot toys is really spoiling you at the moment. This figure is fantastic. I couldn't agree more with other posters in that i thought they couldn't top the iron man mark 1 but they have with this figure. Its like they minaturised tony stark from the movie and froze him. The headsculpt is near perfection. If it gets better then this...robert downey jnr may start suing them. You can't even describe these things as figures anymore that would be doing a disservice to how good they are.

Jez i just can't wait until they start releasing the figures for iron man 2 especially war machine!

Last edited:
Very cool, but I will say this:

Still waiting on an announcment of a HT Movie Hulk!!!

So there is no exclusive parts in this? wont really matter who you order from on this one...

That is impressive! And I am digging the 1:6 environment. That is how you do it.

April or May is great. You know how there tend to be delays, usually. I'm glad these are spread out.

Back