Hot Toys - MMS113 - Blade II - 1/6th scale BLADE Ltd Ed spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He's freaking amazing, great headsculpt and likeness, big fan of the first two movies and i can't understand how you guys don't see the likeness.

He's freaking amazing, great headsculpt and likeness, big fan of the first two movies and i can't understand how you guys don't see the likeness.

I am not a huge Blade fan therefore, I may not be the best judge of the face sculpt. However, I can see a Snipes likeness but in certain angles / pictures it resembles Terrance Howard from Ironman (IMO).

While I agree about the likeness (which is odd considering they used a Snipes look alike for one of their military figures that was a dead ringer), I am such a Blade fan that I am all over this. Just the sheer amount of gear he comes with makes it worth it! I hope they do other characters and even another Blade sporting his part one look too. SOOOO happy Hot Toys is doing this one!!:banana

.... HT will most likely touch it up though.
Definitely, HT always go back and make changes 'til they are satisfied.

Yes i also think that the toybiz head is a beter likeness

Here's my custom one

IMG_3942.jpg
I really like the Marvel Studios Blade headsculpt too, I always thought it was a great likeness for such a cheap figure.

oh what an awesome suprise in the morning a must buy for me he looks great :rock:rock cant wait to see what else Hot Toys makes from Blade II

gonna throw my hat in the volcano here too. the likeness is not 100%. looks like terrance howard to me. AND NOT DARK ENOUGH!!!

the rest is superb. would also have preferred a blade 1 version but what are you going to do. the problem is, if they release a Blade 1 version, there really isn't too much difference to warrant a double dip. wait or not wait.....

Oh wow I cant wait for this one!! Now where to preorder?? hmmm

My top pick was spidey, and I'd prolly be more excited if they did the hulk, compared to blade. But nevertheless, this is a very well made fig; especially the afro and the neck tattoo.

not the most exciting choice, depending on the price i can get will be the deciding factor. I too voted for Spidey (after all, who looks better with iron man:rolleyes:)

Back