Hot Toys - MMS113 - Blade II - 1/6th scale BLADE Ltd Ed spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The headsculpt looks like an amalgam of Snipes and Terrence Howard. The skin being a bit too light I think contributes to the Howard likeness. Beautiful figure otherwise.

This is an awesome looking figure! Another one out the park for HTs or atleast a long triple!

The sculpt looks like a younger Snipes. The head is too full and the jaw line isn't elongated enough. I agree that the complextion, while outstanding...best African-American representation I've seen:google, is too light for Snipes. All that aside, the execution is just outstanding. They captured the texture of the hair and the fade like no other...its amazing!

I'll be pre-ordering this:joy

Yeah, he doesn't look like Snipes too much without the shades.

I agree. The sculpt (various photo's) looks great while other's look ok. The complexion (paint apps) looks great even though the shade may not be 100% accurate.

The more I look at the pictures the more I am inclined to purchase. The Marvel announcement is my grail and XMO: Wolverine will need a companion.

Awesome news, I'll be getting this Blade figure, I love Blade I and II, III was more of let down and I thought hurt the frachise of the movies but oh well what are yah gonna do.

The other thread also brought up some other figures they could do for the line but I was quite surprised that no one really talk too much about Frost, the very first villain from the Blade movies... I think the would make a kick a$$ HT figure! :rock

stephen_dorff_deacon_frost_blade_400x300.jpg

As for Nomak I would prefer him as a PF, just the detail and switch o head would make this PF phenomenal.

Nomak-blade-4782172-430-242.jpg

The ending fight scene with Blade vs Nomak is EPIC and definitely the best highlight real from the Blade series IMO :lecture

the likeness is definitely not spot-on... yet. actually i don't think it should be too hard for ht to nail it after some minor tweaks. it's certainly better than their first attempt at heath ledger (joker) and robert downey jr (tony stark). at least you can see snipes in the headsculpt fairly easily.

but what's really impressive is the paint apps for the skin and the tattoos. looks pretty real, great job there. and looks like someone's finally nailed sunglasses in 1/6 scale that actually fits on the head without looking awkward. this one genuinely looks good!

Hm, very torn here. On one hand I like Blade, but not a HUGE fan. On the other hand this figure is beautiful! I'll probably order, but I have so many other things lined up for Q1 2010. I'll see how they space out, but this would probably be the first to go.

This may well be the greatest 1/6 figure I've ever seen. Id buy it in an instant if it were in front of me right now, and will buy it the instant its available!

The likeness is better with the sunglasses on. It's the eyes that really hurt the portrait.

Everything below the neck looks great though. I'm not a Blade fan, but dammit, it's really hard to resist buying a great figure. But I must.

What surprises me most is how fast HT got out these specs and official photos after the website/newsletter teaser came out.

Back