Hot Toys - MMS113 - Blade II - 1/6th scale BLADE Ltd Ed spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the likeness is off. He looks too young or something.... HT will most likely touch it up though.

IMO it depends on the pic. Certain pics looks like a dead ringer for Snipes in other shots I think resembles Howard (IM).

It looks decent enough to consider a purchase. I am not a huge Blade fan but if priced fairly, I will consider buying. Wolverine (when released) will need a fellow Marvel colleague on his shelf.

Looks incredible. The skin tone/texture is amazing. I'll be getting this probably...

I can't tell what it is though, either his head looks too big or his shoulders look too thin. Or maybe both. Gotta love a challenge to fix though lol

IMO it depends on the pic. Certain pics looks like a dead ringer for Snipes in other shots I think resembles Howard (IM).

It looks decent enough to consider a purchase. I am not a huge Blade fan but if priced fairly, I will consider buying. Wolverine (when released) will need a fellow Marvel colleague on his shelf.

To me none of the pics look like a dead ringer except this one...his face structure just looks off. I know HT will make tweaks though...look how Marcus Wright turned out. But at the moment he looks off to me.

3BladeII_Blade.jpg

Agree about the headsculpt, my first thought honestly was "damn, they didn't get Snipes' likeness?". The sculpt and paint is great though, very realistic, but I hardly see Snipes in there.
And while the outfit looks great, I'm still disappointed they didn't make a Blade I version, I much prefer that outfit. While the difference might not be important to most, I much prefer the vest from Blade I, and I prefer his coat to be completely black, I just don't like the red liner, doesn't fit to the character IMO.
Depending on the price and if they tweak the sculpt, I may still get it, it is Blade afterall.

Here's how he should look IMO: :D
vlcsnap-137123.png

I'm going to pass because I have no interest in the character. I totally can't wait to see Spidey and Captain America though!! Smart move on Hot Toys part to pick up the Marvel movie license. Hope they go after the comic license as well. Comics > movies for me.

Instant purchase. With Seb's Blade 1 and now Blade 2 on the shelf, I am a happy man. Now they just need to make a Reinhardt figure. :)

No question, I will have to get this! H sculpt is off though and he does look too skinny to me (surely Wesley wouldn't be happy with a skinny looking Blade!) Accessories look awesome too.

It does need tweaking alright...the Toybiz is more accurate because it was done from a laser scan of Snipes...HT will surely fix it though.

I was took by surprise a little when I saw this in the DC section thought it was a joke.

The head sculpt looks like Wesley Snipes but maybe a young Wesley Snipes from Michael Jackson's Bad video.

I'm glad I didn't get the Medicom one now I've been looking for a good Blade figure for a while now.

Not a huge fan of Blade, but will definitely be getting this! It looks totally awesome! :rock I saw Snipes in it right away........

Back