Hot Toys - MMS113 - Blade II - 1/6th scale BLADE Ltd Ed spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy FAAACKK!!..first time seeing this now..wow!!..woo! a must buy!!.

OMFG siiick figure!! I love you Hot Toys!.

HOLY MOLY!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE HOT TOYS!! I LOVE BLADE!!! This is a for sure lock on my bank account.. Hell yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SICK!!!! JUST SICK!!!!

HOT10269.jpg

HOT10269.jpg

HIGHER!!!! Higher... high against time, flesh and my flesh against time...... HIGHER!!!! hi against time.....

Holy crap this is cool looking!

Didn't expect to see it so soon.

He didn't wear leather pants in 2 did he?

Last edited:
HERE WE Go!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARE YOU ReAdY!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/YAbZCNHhGXc&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/YAbZCNHhGXc&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

@ 1:16 it gets tight :rock :rock :rock

edit: scratch that at 1:52 it's tighter :lol

I hold out hope for Nomak. I'd also buy a Whistler, especially if he was kitted out in Blade's old vest.

I absolutely CANNOT wait for this figure.

Give me the whole crew!

2002_blade_2_004.jpg

But seriously, I'll take a Whistler, Nomak, and Reinhardt.

Last edited:
I absolutely CANNOT wait for this figure.

Give me the whole crew!

2002_blade_2_004.jpg

But seriously, I'll take a Whistler, Nomak, and Reinhardt.

I hope they do Nomak but I'm not hopeful they will.

They could do a interchangeable jaw a la DX Batman or Predator.

I'm not sure the interchangeable jaw would work on a smooth human face. It works for the predator because of the folds in the face and on Batman because of the line around the mask.

Can't wait to see Spider-man! This is a defnite purchase for me. I really hope Hot Toys doesn't unload all of Marvel on us at once this is going to cost a fortune.

Can't wait to see Spider-man! This is a defnite purchase for me. I really hope Hot Toys doesn't unload all of Marvel on us at once this is going to cost a fortune.

Haha I was thinking the same thing! Spider-man should be coming up, a V2 Wolverine with his x-men uniform. And also a Hulk figure with using a modified (steroids) Hellboy 2 green body!:D:D

My only question is this? Where the hell is Hot Toys' Rorshach at?

I've never been a big Blade fan. I mean the movies were OK, and the outfit of and weapons were cool. But this figure is freaking awesome! Some of those pics could pass as photos of Wesley Snipes. The shot of the tattoo in the back is really amazing to me for some reason. This is by far the most realistic HT figure I've ever seen. I'm definately getting one to add to the Marvel Movie shelf :D

Now bring on Spidey!

Back