Hot Toys - MMS: X-Men 1st Class (License Discussion)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys-MMS: X-Men 1st Class

So going by this picture, I feel a lot better about both our chances of getting Xavier and how he'll look. From Loki to Xavier (hopefully this is Xavier). I hope she sculpts Magneto as well.

599759_10150853581462344_1510688279_n.jpg

x-men-first-class-photo-james-mcavoy3.jpg

It could be Bale, but to me it just seems like James McAvoy. I know it's hard to tell, but the chin is shorter and the nose has a straighter angle than Bales. Still, who knows for sure. I'm going to stick to McAvoy for now 'cause it makes me happier, lol.

Hairstyle looks more like McAvoy than Bale to me. Inreally hope it's McAvoy. Would be nice to see this figure actually come out

Hairstyle looks more like McAvoy than Bale to me. Inreally hope it's McAvoy. Would be nice to see this figure actually come out

Same here, on both points. When I saw this picture tonight I realized just how excited I am about a McAvoy Xavier figure. I guess I just didn't believe it was happening until that point. Too bad they didn't show her reference material, I'd like to see what outfit he's getting. Also, let's assume it is the flight suit (hopefully), where do you guys normally go about finding 1/6 clothing, ebay?

I thought howard chan said the fig is pretty much complete now, the question is when are they going to reveal it :impatient: i'm not interested in xavier ht though :lol

I thought howard chan said the fig is pretty much complete now, the question is when are they going to reveal it :impatient: i'm not interested in xavier ht though :lol

In the interview with onesixthrepublic he said the project was still in progress and would come up soon, and that Xavier would be first. Has he since said he was done? I took these pictures they posted to be older, because both the completed figures of Nick Fury and ASM have been shown. It's hard to gauge since they don't really tell you much.

Dunno :dunno maybe i've misread it, but yeah he did say about the 1st fig from the xmen line would come with a wheel chair

That's for sure McAvoy's nose. And the slant of the cheekbone. And the hair flippy-thing he has going. (I mean, it can still be Bale, but that's kind of a crappy likeness then...)

I was pretty sure they posted on their facebook something along the lines of "figure is ready and will be revealed soon" but a) this photo may be from a while ago and b) just because they said it's ready, doesn't mean it actually is.

Still... I'm excited now!

Ah, I haven't followed their facebook long, thanks guys! The wheelchair makes me really excited, but he would look really silly in the flightsuit.. in the wheelchair, lol.

Good point Piperita. Seems some of the DC fans took note of our debate, lol. I don't think it's Bale personally, but I do hope we get a new Bale head sculpt (or a rerelease of the SDCC Bale head sculpt).

I would love a reveal of Xavier soon though, I'd really like to get him before X:FC2, lol.

Hot Toys haven't forgotten about this license

401326_305896442805686_138228759572456_922882_239604563_n.jpg

Here you go sf, not much they revealed though, i think there is more interview made by htc, this was taken in feb, if u guys were interviewing ht, what question do u guys like to ask? :lol

Thanks R3d15, that's awesome I appreciate it! Though that does make it sound like we are only getting two figures from X:FC, no surprise there. I just hope both Xavier and Magneto end up coming out.

That's definately Xavier she's sculpting, in the other pic you can see a shot of the cerebro helmet as well.

Just don't ____ing make Xavier and no Magneto Hot Toys or I will count to 3 and move the coin. :impatient:

It could be Bale, but to me it just seems like James McAvoy. I know it's hard to tell, but the chin is shorter and the nose has a straighter angle than Bales. Still, who knows for sure. I'm going to stick to McAvoy for now 'cause it makes me happier, lol.

I see McAvoy too :hi5:

A-freaking-men, i'm sick of this Avengers drought

I thought howard chan said the fig is pretty much complete now, the question is when are they going to reveal it :impatient:l

Yeah he said the they were almost complete and would announce (reveal) very soon :mad:

Ah, I haven't followed their facebook long, thanks guys! The wheelchair makes me really excited, but he would look really silly in the flightsuit.. in the wheelchair, lol..

I've stopped following their FB too, full of Avenger and TDKR fanboys who _____ and moan when someone dares to request figures from licenses announced beforehand.

That's definately Xavier she's sculpting, in the other pic you can see a shot of the cerebro helmet as well.

Just don't ____ing make Xavier and no Magneto Hot Toys or I will count to 3 and move the coin. :impatient:

Xavier without Magneto would be beyond stupid, but then again HT is stupid alot of the time :(

Last edited:

Anyone worrying that HT wouldn't do Magneto should be pleasantly surprised I think. Fassbender is on the rise right now, can't see HT passing up the chance to put out a sculpt.

Yeah, one would like to think Fassbender would be a must, but I won't believe it fully until I see it. It's about they reveal Xavier though.

Yeah, it's going to take actually seeing a Magneto to make to me happy.

They burned me too bad with Watchmen (no Rorschach).

Yeah, one would like to think Fassbender would be a must, but I won't believe it fully until I see it. It's about they reveal Xavier though.

Yeah, it's going to take actually seeing a Magneto to make to me happy.

They burned me too bad with Watchmen (no Rorschach).

:exactly:

It's better not to expect things, even things they've announced, it only leads to disappointment.

After a whole year of nothing, a decent company would post an 'official' update to the status of this project. They've given about 20 for Avengers

Back