1/6 Hot Toys - MMS264 - X-Men: DOFP: Wolverine Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's the new worldbox body with the DOFP head if anyone was looking for a good base body to create the 70's look from the film

34458930892_f6a011f022_b.jpg

34579388756_5cd886b7f0_b.jpg

34490324221_314ab18b6d_b.jpg

34458931712_c046efe60f_b.jpg

I think it's because it's (my opinion) the best likeness and it's the last Wolverine Hot toys is likely to make of Hugh Jackman .

I'm glad I got it when I did. The closest... but far... interpretation of his classic suit. At least it wasn't all black... but again, worthless pads and buckles.

Sorry to bump a thread but anyone selling this, PM me. I am looking to add it to my collection, last Wolverine I need. Thanks :)

So I just ordered this guy from Midtown Comics, sealed, for $180. I guess they found one around cause it's sold out now, and I've ordered from them before so I know it's legit. In shock to say the least.

Hope that works out good. Midtown is notorious for selling opened/displayed piece and unboxing sealed brown shipper figures and slapping labels on them for their retail stores. Tend to get shelf ware box figs from them. Regardless for that price it's a great find. Just be prepared for it not to be sealed and especially if they just put up a single unit. Let us know, it's good to keep track what condition the products they are shipping out look like.

Back