Hot Toys - MMS: X-Men 1st Class (License Discussion)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys-MMS: X-Men 1st Class

Both costumes would definitely be my preferred pack out, but I'm not holding out hope for it. At the same time, I want to display him with my other villains and the flight suit doesn't real scream Magneto. So it's a tough decision. Good thing outfits are changeable. I can always bash something together.

Yeah, that helmet. It's a cool design, but didn't really fit the design of the rest of the film. In fact, I don't think the entire costume at the end did at all either.
Yeah, the flight suit was the best costume in the movie IMO.
Pretty much it.
We'll def gonna see Magneto in the confirmed sequel so I don't wanna pay more for the "classic like" outfit this time around.

Wow! Having seen the new Loki figure (which is supposedly what the original intended Thor Loki from a long time ago got turned into), I can't help but hope that the extra delay might play into our hand and give us some really high-quality head-sculpts and outfits on these guys.

... But maybe I'm just trying to convince myself here, hah.

That sure would be nice Piperita. Michael Fassbender is one of the most interesting and charismatic actors to play in the X-Men movies and I'd really love to see his figure done right. Same with James McAvoy.

They seriously need to hit other licenses, it's almost nothing but Avenger after Avenger now, it's boring.

It's gone far beyond The strike while to iron his hot thing

They seriously need to hit other licenses, it's almost nothing but Avenger after Avenger now, it's boring.

It's gone far beyond The strike while to iron his hot thing

I hear you man I hope with the Loki reveal out of the next figure will not be Black Widow considering that it is the only one that could come next considering Iron Man Mark 7 and Hulk are under development.

Even if it did come it would not be ready till next year. They are forgetting about spiderman and batman and I find it hard to belive they will not be showcasing something to coincide with those movie releases.

i dont see this line selling well anymore. I bet they still decide to cancel. Avengers is just going to take so much away from anything that comes out right now. Id still want one but i dont think Hot Toys wil sell enough now to be anything more than 1 and done if any with this line. :(

I agree, Ray. I'd want more, but if I have to choose one, it's hands down Magneto. We're obviously getting Charles though, so hopefully he sells well enough to bring on ate war one more figure

Personally, I only want Magneto (I don't care if he comes with his civilian clothes, flight suit or classic outfit). As he truly was THE star of the movie, I don't understand why they want to release Prof. X first.

They honestly should have started with Magneto - I think he's the make or break character for a majority of people. He certainly is for me. I wonder how many people won't want to order Xavier if they don't know a Magneto will be coming.

I'll probably pre-order Professor X, and if nothing is heard of a Magneto figure following, I'll just end up cancelling him, since I don't want Xavier or anyone else from First Class without Magneto.

I would be happy if they were up at the same time.

I would love a Mystique more than Beast, but I doubt we'll get more than 1-2 figures.

If they pull a "Loki" with the Xaviar sculpt, I'd be happy to get it, even if Magneto isn't released.

Back