Hot Toys - MMS: X-Men 1st Class (License Discussion)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys-MMS: X-Men 1st Class

pointless-button--large-msg-127353534404.jpg

I'm so going to use that the next time you moan about the Avengers line :wink1: :lol

I'm interested to see if these materialize, and how they are packed out. I really think Xavier would benefit greatly from two outfits and a wheelchair and Magneto from two outfits, two helmets, and the German coin he kept with him. I can't see things going that way though, and I'll be happy to get either figure in whatever is considered the most iconic look by Hot Toys.. I just want my James McAvoy and Michael Fassbender figures.

TwoFace figure had 2 coins so I expect 'em to include it with Eric too.
Tho I'd like to pose him trowing it around but dunno how :lol

The german coin would be like lint :lol

It would definitely be tiny, but it would be such a cool touch. It's something that is vital to the character and who he is. I think many people would overlook it, but if it was included it would be an amazing attention to detail and character.

It would definitely be tiny, but it would be such a cool touch. It's something that is vital to the character and who he is. I think many people would overlook it, but if it was included it would be an amazing attention to detail and character.
Okay I googled the Harvey figure. The coins actually do look like a cool accessory. Not as minute as one might think. You guys are right. It would work with Mags as well.

button+%26+coin.jpg

8TDK_Two-Face_HarveyDent.jpg

Now the coin feels as essential to the Magneto figure, as much as the helmet does :gah:

Tho I'd like to pose him trowing it around but dunno how :lol

That's a great idea! I'm sure something cool wouldn't be that hard to figure out. The tough part is finding a 1/6 1960s hotel room and mess of maps for the rest of the display.. lol. :D

Okay I googled the Harvey figure. The coins actually do look like a cool accessory. Not as minute as one might think. You guys are right. It would work with Mags as well.

-snip-

Now the coin feels as essential to the Magneto figure, as much as the helmet does :gah:

Yeah, I think it would be great with Magneto. Didn't Magneto appear in a more classic looking costume at the very end of the film? It's been awhile since I've watched and I can't remember. I'm not sure what look I would prefer to be honest.

The Dent coin is awesome, I pose him with it all the time.
P1000385.jpg

One of the coolest accessories I could think of for Magneto.

I prefer the X Men flight suit look, & Shaw's helmet better. The helmet shown near the end with the more classic coloured outfit, had some weird antlers or something attached to it.

FinalMagnetoCostume4.png

..you mean the classic Magneto look?

magneto-helmet.jpg

I think it looks awesome, but I do also really like the flight suit and Shaw helmet. That's why I wonder which he'll get, since one has more screen time, but the other is more iconic.

Yeah, that helmet. It's a cool design, but didn't really fit the design of the rest of the film. In fact, I don't think the entire costume at the end did at all either.

Yeah, I don't think it really fit the theme of the movie in particular, but I did like it. I think it depends on how Xavier comes out. I'm betting if he's in the flight suit then Magneto will be as well.

why not just do magnus with both outfits? it's not like EITHER suit is extremely complex.

Red helmet is just the shaw hat with the antlers added.

I could definitely see them doing both outfits with him.

Either /or, i've got the Medicom magneto, i can just give him the red hat from that one.

If an HT Magneto is released at all, I don't think it'll be of the outfit we only briefly saw onscreen. I'm guessing it will be the flight suit. But who knows how HT works.

Yeah, the flight suit would be a good choice for them, just incase they decided to make more, all the characters wore the flight suit.

He will probably be in the flight suit so they can make villain costume Magneto for First Class 2 and Wheelchair/bald Professor for First Class 2.

Back