Hot Toys - MMS: X-Men 1st Class (License Discussion)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys-MMS: X-Men 1st Class

couldn't of said it better myself. Chan's "coming soon" means what really? I mean everything in the latest interviews had "coming soon" tagged to the end of his sentences pretty much.

their coming soon really means nothing... just that they haven't cancelled it (yet) :lol

They really need to indicate that Magneto is going to come, otherwise they might lose sales on Xavier.

Not that them saying they'll do it means they actually will. Yeah, I'm a cynic here.

Last edited:

PROFESSOR X FIRST?!?

Magneto stole First Class and was the only thing that made it amazing rather than good.

Hopefully a two at once like the Sucker Punch girls and MGS. I want Beast too though :pray:

I can't wait to see that eventual Fassbender sculpt.

Really hoping this scowling angey look from the latest Avengers doesn't carry over

Except their last interview (last week) said it's pretty much ready and will be announced soon

apparently Joker 2.0 is ready and will be announced soon too as well as Angelica and BTTF. Yet, though I don't necessarily mind, Loki is teased and will more than likely be the next figure with Full Specs and Pics. Coming soon really means nothing to me coming from HT

I do too buddy, but my faith in HT is well below 0 nowadays. all those 3 mentioned in my post Chan said that announcements were coming soon and well for me personally it's tough to believe or take his word, especially with TDKR on the horizon. That's just me though. I will be all gitty when they show these figures that have been delayed but I'm not going to get my hopes up until they are shown

I do too buddy, but my faith in HT is well below 0 nowadays. all those 3 mentioned in my post Chan said that announcements were coming soon and well for me personally it's tough to believe or take his word, especially with TDKR on the horizon. That's just me though. I will be all gitty when they show these figures that have been delayed but I'm not going to get my hopes up until they are shown

I understand completely, but when word comes about the figures despite myself knowing previous let-downs i can't help but get excited.

I love Hot Toys quality, but i hate their lack of variety, this and Spider-Man are pretty much my only interests from them for the rest of the year, so i'm very much looking forward to them.

HT Coming Soon = one year plus

That's so true, for 80% of their franchise catalog anyway :(

Nah man you should see something in a the next few months. When we get it is anothter matter. Thor is Due out in December so anything they show now will be for next year, but I have a feeling they will move something around to accomidate TDKR.

Thor is Due out in December so anything they show now will be for next year

Disagree. Hot Toys marketing campaign over The Avengers is separate to everything else. Nothing from TDKR has been shown yet because the film isn't even close to being released, when it is nearer that time (lets say start of July) inevitably Bane will finally be previewed with a Nov-Dec release date.

Just because Thor who's been previewed in May has a Dec release date doesn't mean any figure from another license shown in next month/June will have a release date of January likewise anything shown in July having a release date of February.

I reckon we'll see something from this license very soon (certainly by SDCC) and it will have an estimated release date of Nov-Dec. If it fails to hit that release date it will be because of the usual delays, delays which can effect every license.

Nah, I don´t give a rat ass for Firt Class figures.

Don´t like the movie at all.

Well considering they have not announced anything with regards to the X men trilogy License this maybe the only X men figures you will see

Stange because Hot Toys is directly competing with Medicom and they did release a Trilogy Wolverine I would have thought they would have released him by now.

Disagree. Hot Toys marketing campaign over The Avengers is separate to everything else. Nothing from TDKR has been shown yet because the film isn't even close to being released, when it is nearer that time (lets say start of July) inevitably Bane will finally be previewed with a Nov-Dec release date.

Just because Thor who's been previewed in May has a Dec release date doesn't mean any figure from another license shown in next month/June will have a release date of January likewise anything shown in July having a release date of February.

I reckon we'll see something from this license very soon (certainly by SDCC) and it will have an estimated release date of Nov-Dec. If it fails to hit that release date it will be because of the usual delays, delays which can effect every license.

Its possible even if they release one figure and the rest next year. Of course they could have been ramping up production of the the TDKR Bane figure they showed even though they have not given us a full preview. The same could be said for X men first Class figures.

Back