Hot Toys - MMS: X-Men 1st Class (License Discussion)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys-MMS: X-Men 1st Class

Be Nice to see a teaser just of Magneto's Helmet atleast

Be Nice to see a teaser just of Magneto's Helmet atleast

:exactly: been waiting for quite some time and we have a longs ways away i believe, i mean they announced superman 1978 in september or correct me if im wrong but we didnt see pics until spring of this year :(

If she is so hot why would you use my "love wand"? Why wouldn't you use yours? ;)

I would use my own, but lets just say mine got damaged. Maybe Two-Face style. If she was here and she needed it, I would have use yours in place of mine.

And just so you know, under normal circumstances I would never in my life touch another man's junk. That's how hot she is.

I need a beer. :duff

I thought January Jones's push-up bra and miniskirt still seemed too much like actual clothes for anyone's good. I'm anticipating this character's announcement.

I think it'll be awhile for these figures IF Ht will proceed...even my interest is wavering because of time lag- as much as I loved the film..

So is HT actually going to release anything from the flick? I figured they weren't interested in picking up this license without any real announcements.

So is HT actually going to release anything from the flick? I figured they weren't interested in picking up this license without any real announcements.

They did announce it, they picked up the license... check the first page.

They'll get to it, hopefully they take a break from announcing anymore Iron Man stuff and get to announcing their backlog

Didn't they announce the original X-men trilogy too at one point or was that mistranslation and fan presumption?

They announced the original trilogy at the same time as they announced the Spider-Man trilogy and Blade ones. It's the only license from that announcement string that never saw any figures.

I don't understand what is taking HT so long with releasing pics of anything from this line. If you think about it, the costumes aren't too complex and they could have re-used certain parts for other characters. You would think with theses figures being relatively easy to make they would have struck while the iron was hot when everybody was praising the movie after it came out but now there isn't as much interest.

Why do you tease us HT? Stop it with the billionth Iron Man, Joker, and Predator, and just give us the Fassbender Magneto we all want :monkey2

Christ. They really need to slow the hell down getting the rights to every single new film that comes out. New films will be out every year, they'll never get around to that backlog.

I don't understand what is taking HT so long with releasing pics of anything from this line. If you think about it, the costumes aren't too complex and they could have re-used certain parts for other characters. You would think with theses figures being relatively easy to make they would have struck while the iron was hot when everybody was praising the movie after it came out but now there isn't as much interest.

Why do you tease us HT? Stop it with the billionth Iron Man, Joker, and Predator, and just give us the Fassbender Magneto we all want :monkey2

Christ. They really need to slow the hell down getting the rights to every single new film that comes out. New films will be out every year, they'll never get around to that backlog.

You guys are both winning so many Internets right now :clap

But seriously wouldn't there be an expiration date on their hold of these licenses? They buy them up only to never make anything from them? The original X-men trilogy demands figures of Magneto, Wolverine, Cyclops, Storm, Xavier, Sabretooth etc.

But seriously wouldn't there be an expiration date on their hold of these licenses? They buy them up only to never make anything from them? The original X-men trilogy demands figures of Magneto, Wolverine, Cyclops, Storm, Xavier, Sabretooth etc.

I much prefer First Class to the original trilogy, but even at a handful of characters i'd like, it ends up amounting to quite a few.

Nightcrawler - X2
Wolverine - X2
Cyclops - X2
Nightcrawler - X2
Professor X
Lady Deathstrike

See.

I don't know how licenses work for HT, I don't think it's like the films though in that they have to make a film every few years or they lose the rights.

It's stupid of them to buy a license, announce a license and ten ignore that license.

X-Men First Class is just one of many that hasn't had a peep made of it, there's still MGS & Green Lantern and probably some others.

I :dunno what the hell is happening at Hot Toys Headquarter, that is causing the hold up on these.

Bet we get one character and then they drop the line.

Most likely the "Darwin" guy...

:rotfl I laugh cause its probably true. Ok, it may not be Darwin, they actually might do Xavier or Magneto, but I still think they will only do one figure. As much as that may not make "sense" because they bought the rights to the license. It makes more sense to devote more time to the IronMan line that seems to sell so well for them.
Truthfully, with the number of IM releases, one can only assume the sales are so high that it dwarfs sales of other lines.

So nothing new here huh? Bummer. Maybe we will see something in the next few weeks *crosses fingers*

Back