Hot Toys - MMS: X-Men 1st Class (License Discussion)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys-MMS: X-Men 1st Class

Red Suit Mageneto only for me nothing else really would be of interest.

Last edited:

I'm the other way, Blue flight suited Magneto only for me. Given the both Fassbender and McAvoy have contracts for sequels I'm sure if one is made then HT will support whatever that look is which will incorporate a red suited Mags.

I'm the other way, Blue flight suited Magneto only for me. Given the both Fassbender and McAvoy have contracts for sequels I'm sure if one is made then HT will support whatever that look is which will incorporate a red suited Mags.

:exactly: the red suit just looked goofy to me.

:exactly: the red suit just looked goofy to me.

:exactly:

The flight suit definitely looked a lot better than the red suit. It did look goofy and I didn't like the helmet with those purple horns attached to it.

Different strokes I guess. Thought the other suits looked like crap to be totally honest with ya. I dislike them about as much as those dumb leather suits they wore in X3. :lol If they do the blue suits it saves me money for other items that will look better and rock harder in my collection.

Here are my custom X-Men
IMG_8103.jpg

____ing awesome man :rock

They better do his (Magneto) snazzy casual clothes as an alternate. I thought both the flight suit and his final outfit looked silly.

Thanks guys. They are not everyone's favorites but I've held on to them. I just need a wheelchair for Xavier, and some finishing touches on colossus. I'm working on a beast as well but not sure if I want to go with real fur or molded plastic.
e829830d.jpg

56847934.jpg

:exactly:

The flight suit definitely looked a lot better than the red suit. It did look goofy and I didn't like the helmet with those purple horns attached to it.

They just need to put him in a flight suit with red on it. :yess:

Here is a newer shot of all of mine together. I would like a set of first class figs but only if they make all of them.
IMG_8849.jpg

I hope we can hear something! I already have a few hundred sitting in my savings account put aside solely for Charles Xavier and possibly Magneto, price (and sculpt/outfit)-depending.

Someone that has more experience than me with HT (which wouldn't be too hard - I'm a total noob), are there any realistic predictions on when we might hear about this? Or is it completely unpredictable?

Back