Hot Toys - MMS - Wolverine (in X-MEN suit)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
YES! (and Noooooo as well cause its another bloody figure I need. If the continue announcing so many of them I need to search for a second job:)

Cool, I wasn't expecting this version of Wolverine. I guess this means that there is still an X-men Origins Wolverine 2.0 in the works?

And an added benefit of getting this made, is hopefully Origins wolverine will come down in price. So those who don't have it, can pick an NON fake up for a reasonable price.

And an added benefit of getting this made, is hopefully Origins wolverine will come down in price. So those who don't have it, can pick an NON fake up for a reasonable price.

Doubtful, since the releases are so different.

So glad this is coming. I can use that rage head sculpt. My lumberjack Wolvie always looked off with the claws out in combination with the calm facial expression from the first HT release. He looked "determined" I guess but this will work better for me.

What a day for comic book fans:clap

Doubtful, since the releases are so different.

Not really. I imagine there are a lot of people who would prefer an X-suit Wolverine, as well as a more accurate likeness of Hugh Jackman. I can't imagine it not bringing the value down some on it, and if not, the next Wolverine figure from the new movie will probably have an affect. I mean, he won't be so hot anymore since there will be more options. :dunno

Even though X2 was FAR, FAR better than X3, if they decide to do several figures, we could still get some cool choices.

Iceman/Bobby Drake
Stewart Xavier
Storm
Magneto
Mystique

Even though X2 was FAR, FAR better than X3, if they decide to do several figures, we could still get some cool choices.

Iceman/Bobby Drake
Stewart Xavier
Storm
Magneto
Mystique

Personally I doubt this is the start of a new line for Hot Toys, Wolverine will be it imo

I think Cyclops would be a good choice, but yeah, I doubt it will go past Wolverine. Though you never know, they made more than one Blade related figure.

Back