Hot Toys - MMS - Wolverine (in X-MEN suit)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's actually pretty cool. Nice to see HT treating some people other than their Avengers and Batman fans.

Since it's set in Japan he might come in a robed outfit, that'd be cool.

The robe would be the additional outfit, I'm guessing.

The apache buckle, jeans and leather jacket outfit is something he wore during x men 2 and origin right? It would make sense for him to wear that outfit when he arrive in Japan.

Hell, if they really wanted to do a civilian Wolvie V2, they could always release it as a figure set with his Indian...

:panic: :panic: :panic:

:thud: :yess: :thud:

:clap :hi5:

:impatient:

That about sums up my feelings on this figure so far. Can't wait for more pics, but this has already jumped to the top of my most anticipated figures list!

Khonsu70, I'm not certain how you feel about the release of this figure.

Figure better be good cuz this XIII sign irritates me so much that I may not buy despite the fact that this is Wolverine...

Seriously hard to tell from that one small pic if the HS is any good.

Yeah from what i can tell he may have teeth bared, but may not have an upper lip :dunno :lol

I love the Costume, while not as flashy as the comics or the Avenger costumes it's their look.

Shame it's X3 as X2 had much better characters, Nightcrawler, Deathstrike :lecture

Yeah from what i can tell he may have teeth bared, but may not have an upper lip :dunno :lol

I love the Costume, while not as flashy as the comics or the Avenger costumes it's their look.

Shame it's X3 as X2 had much better characters, Nightcrawler, Deathstrike :lecture

Agree completely. :goodpost:

Back