Hot Toys - MMS - Wolverine (in X-MEN suit)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes !

:yess: :yess: :yess: :yess: :yess:

2618032650116a4e390cb.gif

:yess: X-men FTW!!!!

I actually did see this coming, and it's sort of surprising it took HT this long to start doing other Wolvie variants. I think he's one of Marvel's top two characters from an overall popularity POV, so you would expect they would milk the hell out of him.

:yess: X-men FTW!!!!

I highly doubt it would happen... but imagine if Hot Toys went "all in" on the X-Men films like they did with Avengers.

I would be a very, VERY poor man.

Sallah

Looking at the poster in the back and the logo above the name, I think it is from X-Men 3 The Last Stand. So why not a Storm, Beast or Colossus !

I'm down for a Cyclops, Rogue, Storm, or a Colossus from the first X-Men films, but I'd much prefer a First Class Beast.

It almost makes me wanna cry since the first figure I ever bought was Wolverine (The Last Stand) from Medicom. Still got him and the only one unopened ! I remember at that time I was still at school and I've never paid so much for a toy (120€/150$). And here we are a few years later, Hot Toys is doing it and I don't care what the price will be 'cause this will be mine. But I'm glad that Hot Toys wait that I become older to spend my money on this because it's an hobby that you can't afford when you're a teenager ! :monkey2

Back