Hot Toys - MMS - Wolverine (in X-MEN suit)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's hoping it comes with extra civies! I guess I can always get his clothes loose off ebay. Definite buy for me. I skipped on the original release mainly because of price but I also wanted his more traditional 'do. I've regretted it ever since.

I was just giving up on this line every time they have a interview with Howard he never mentions anything about the orginally trilogy figures even though they made the origins figure first. Good to know they did not give up on it.

THe new movie is comming out would be nice to see them produce something in a more causal look as well as whatever the new uniform is

I like the xavior. I LOVE THIS! GIMME GIMME GIMME.

Nova. I hope you're right about it being x 2. I'd love a shelf full of figures from that movie.

I think this is a monumental day. Even NOVA might be happy today

This is probably the biggest HT surprise this year.

(66 bamobile doesn't count as they gave it away first)

Was still a surprise when they announced it though :wink1:

I'd say both Wolvie and the 66 Batmobile are HT's biggest surprises of the year. I didn't expect anything from either license :yess:

I'd be in for Last Stand X-Men even if the movie wasn't great.
Wolverine, Cyclops, Storm, Jean/Phoenix, Beast, Rogue, Iceman, Xavier, Magneto and Mystique

From FC, I'd be in for Eric, Charles, Emma, Shaw, and maybe fuzzy beast.

Back