Hot toys MMS - Iron Man MK. 33 Silver Centurion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine should be here on Monday, I hope this will be enough as my only Iron man for the moment till Mark 43 arrives. Only time will tell.

that's how they get you lol. So far I've been good. I just sold my Mark VII (my only Iron man) in anticipation of Mark 43 but currently I am having an Iron Man withdrawal so I bit the bullet on the cheapest Iron man on the market as a stop gap.

that's how they get you lol. So far I've been good. I just sold my Mark VII (my only Iron man) in anticipation of Mark 43 but currently I am having an Iron Man withdrawal so I bit the bullet on the cheapest Iron man on the market as a stop gap.

gotta go cold turkey man :ohbfrank:

Got this today. Really good figure but I think Im going to stop here with the HPP. This armor was kinda justifiable because he wore it for a couple of minutes and I want Hulkbuster too much so Im diverting funds to it. The other armors while great, Tony didn't wear(except for those 2 very briefly I don't know the names but if they come with a Tony HS Ill buy).

Got this today. Really good figure but I think Im going to stop here with the HPP. This armor was kinda justifiable because he wore it for a couple of minutes and I want Hulkbuster too much so Im diverting funds to it. The other armors while great, Tony didn't wear(except for those 2 very briefly I don't know the names but if they come with a Tony HS Ill buy).
Yea that's what I keep telling myself. Just RDJ HS. But man Starboost and Hb looking great.

Finally received and installed my replacement left arm for my SC. I was also informed that I didn't need to destroy the damaged part. I'll be posting some action shots soon, so stay tuned! :wink1:

Finally received and installed my replacement left arm for my SC. I was also informed that I didn't need to destroy the damaged part. I'll be posting some action shots soon, so stay tuned! :wink1:

Glad you were able to get a replacement piece. I know the feeling of getting one. It's just so depressing.

Got my winter soldier missing a knife sheath. After I noticed it, put him back in the box all irritated.

Glad you were able to get a replacement piece. I know the feeling of getting one. It's just so depressing.

Got my winter soldier missing a knife sheath. After I noticed it, put him back in the box all irritated.

Thanks bransen! I can finally do full poses without having to hide the left side hahaha :clap

Dollies are srs bizniz! :exactly: :lecture

Yes......... 'dollies'
crossed-arms-smiley-emoticon.gif

I'm surprised that Sideshow seems so antsy to get rid of this figure. Knocking 20% off the price pretty regularly and offering free shipping plus extra rewards points makes it seem like a great deal. I would have thought this would have been one of the better sellers given that it's a popular armor from the comics and was one of the suits that was showcased a bit and actually worn by Stark in Iron Man 3. Plus its one of the only armors to come with a Stark in helmet sculpt giving a couple display options.

Yeah I figured this would sell out quickly as well. Looking at all the still avaliable and discounted HT Ironman figures ,they must be producing these things somethin fierce. Not as "exclusive" as they used to be. Im confident now that I can wait for most suits to reach discounted status and pick em up. Unless there is an exclusive I just couldnt live without, the days of POing these are over for me.

Back