Hot toys MMS - Iron Man MK. 33 Silver Centurion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is my first Hot Toys Iron Man. Silver Centurion isn't necessarily my favorite MCU armor but it breaks the top 5 for me for sure. And all the other suits of armor I'd consider getting are super pricey, or don't come with a Tony Stark head, etc. For the price and the accessories this was my best option, and I love it. It is so juicy, slowly building up my Avengers team so this puts me one step closer.

https://i.imgur.com/O9DL9rB.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/XQ4Bk0I.jpg

Agreed, the proportions really add to the realism that someone is actually inside the suit of armor. I really like the mark 3 and mark 45, but this is probably my next favorite. Too bad it had so little screen time in Iron Man 3. Great piece by Hot Toys though, just need to futz with the batteries and get all the led stuff lit up, at least to snap some pics.

Love this armor too. At least we got to actually see Tony wear it, even if only for a minute or two, as opposed to just flying around in the background like nearly every other armor in IM3. That's cool enough for me as this was the version that was predominant in the comics when I began to read them in the 80's, so I love me some Silver Centurion. Never thought I'd see it onscreen and figured the closest to it we'd get was the color scheme from the MKV suitcase armor in IM2 as an homage to this cool armor.

Love this armor too. At least we got to actually see Tony wear it, even if only for a minute or two, as opposed to just flying around in the background like nearly every other armor in IM3. That's cool enough for me as this was the version that was predominant in the comics when I began to read them in the 80's, so I love me some Silver Centurion. Never thought I'd see it onscreen and figured the closest to it we'd get was the color scheme from the MKV suitcase armor in IM2 as an homage to this cool armor.

Damn good point. The House Party Protocol scene was the best art of IM3 for me, there were so many cool suits of armor they showed off. And it is pretty amazing Tony did actually wear it in the movie. The Silver Centurion Marvel Legends from ToyBiz back in the day was one of my favorites. Haha I too figured the suit case suit of armor in IM2 was the closest we'd get to the silver/red paint scheme. I have most of the Iron Man SH Figuarts figures and I figured this Hot Toys would be a bigger version of that (and it mostly is) but it's just so impressive. I think that's what makes me wish he wore it more in the film, cuz it's just so slick. I know people hate on the shoulder pads but I think it adds to the armored look of it.

is the Iron Man MK.33 Silver Centurion still worth buying in 2019?

I picked it up for $160 shipped on Ebay with a 15% off coupon. It was one of the last Iron Man suits I bought to help catch up (bought over 20 Iron Man examples before it ) and I think it's pretty darn impressive, and comes with a head sculpt, which is nice. The blades and shoulder armor give it a unique look.

For the price he's a good shelf filler.

Re: Hot Toys Iron Man Mark 33

I lost one of the screws located under his arm a while ago. Can anybody recommend me where I could possibly find a replacement?

我從使用 Tapatalk 的 SM-G935W8 發送

Back