Hot toys MMS - Iron Man MK. 33 Silver Centurion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sure he will be, he's been there for years now :lol

Well what do you expect, it took TWO years to release him haha

I ordered him off eBay last year as a pre-order under the assumption he would be released earlier than he actually was...
No one knows how to hold off on a toy like a Hot Toys Toy lol

Re: Hot Toys Iron Man Mark 33

I am pretty sure the Exclusive has been sold out for some time now. Only the regular edition is still available.
This, I thought it would be strange if it was still available but wierder things have happened in the past

Thank you everyone for your fast responses!
:hi5:
Well what do you expect, it took TWO years to release him haha
I ordered him off eBay last year as a pre-order under the assumption he would be released earlier than he actually was...
No one knows how to hold off on a toy like a Hot Toys Toy lol
It does require a lot of patience, I like to think it pays off when you finally get the figure though

Not too bad :clap

Attachments

• ironman_001.jpg
    ironman_001.jpg
    123.9 KB · Views: 354
Re: Hot Toys Iron Man Mark 33

If anyone is looking for an Exclusive I have one for sale. Willing to listen to offers. I want it gone so pm me if interested.

Sorry I took so long to get you the picture. Here is mine:

Phyxius, did you cut off the four plastic "legs" on your base once the bottom was removed; I finally got around to taking my base apart and found they raise the base by a 1/4inch or so? I was hoping when I removed the bottom the base would lay flat.

Phyxius, did you cut off the four plastic "legs" on your base once the bottom was removed; I finally got around to taking my base apart and found they raise the base by a 1/4inch or so? I was hoping when I removed the bottom the base would lay flat.

If you remove them you won't be able to screw the bottom back on, they are housings for the screws I believe.

If you remove them you won't be able to screw the bottom back on, they are housings for the screws I believe.

Correct, and his base looks to be flush to the display surface...but then again that may be the way it looks in the pic.

I used "Silver" to buy this guy yesterday. Im afraid Im tumbling down the IM3 rabbit hole. I have Midas, SC coming and now Im eyeing Gemini and Heartbreaker.

No I've not cut mine, it's just the angle of the picture that makes it seem that way. I have thought about taking the legs off but it's a little too permanent for me. I might try and find a way to light it one day so I'm leaving it for now

No I've not cut mine, it's just the angle of the picture that makes it seem that way. I have thought about taking the legs off but it's a little too permanent for me. I might try and find a way to light it one day so I'm leaving it for now

Thanks Phyxius, its a little too permanent for me as well.

I'm surprised that Sideshow seems so antsy to get rid of this figure. Knocking 20% off the price pretty regularly and offering free shipping plus extra rewards points makes it seem like a great deal. I would have thought this would have been one of the better sellers given that it's a popular armor from the comics and was one of the suits that was showcased a bit and actually worn by Stark in Iron Man 3. Plus its one of the only armors to come with a Stark in helmet sculpt giving a couple display options.

That's surprising too but I think hot toys is making a huge quanity on these figures now so im guessing Sideshow doesn't want them sitting in their warehouse

I got this figure because of the Stark helmet option, which isn't available with the Heartbreaker. Next on the list is the MK 43...or maybe IP. :wink1:

Back