Hot toys MMS - Iron Man MK. 33 Silver Centurion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That head sculpt is damn nice. This is going to be a cool figure to get eventually. I still think it's one of my favorite Iron Man suits even if it wasn't used that much.

Agreed. HS looks awesome. Probably the same as BD Mark 7, but still great.

Waiting for this and MK2 Warmachine is killing me. Anybody have ANY good news on shipping that may cheer me up the slightest bit?

Mark 33 is expected to ship in September of 2014 (although I've seen several places stating otherwise).......and as more Warmachine? 2013 or 14?

& for some reason, I'm not sure if it's just me, but I'm digging this Stark HS A LOT more than the Mark 42's...

To me, the sculpt just looks.....too asian for RDJ.

Pics to prove otherwise?

Man this is a hard pick between this and the Mark VII as my Iron Man of choice...the more I see it, the more I really appreciate its design. That helmet looks real nice too. The wait time is pretty absurd though.

Anyone know if this is made of diecast though? The other armors mention diecast, but this one doesn't.

Man this is a hard pick between this and the Mark VII as my Iron Man of choice...the more I see it, the more I really appreciate its design. That helmet looks real nice too. The wait time is pretty absurd though.

Anyone know if this is made of diecast though? The other armors mention diecast, but this one doesn't.

Not diecast. Would be really cheap if it was :wink1:

the silver on here LOOKS GREAT.i sincerely hope that this wont end up like the mark V and shipped with completely different silver. actually the prototype was siliver for the V, the final product was a dull grey lol

the silver on here LOOKS GREAT.i sincerely hope that this wont end up like the mark V and shipped with completely different silver. actually the prototype was siliver for the V, the final product was a dull grey lol

:goodpost: Right its bad that they made it grey but worse that it wasn't metallic grey, they made the red metallic though :dunno.

Yes i have MKV and it was my 1st IM, really looking to upgrade my collection with IM3 suits.

Just placed the pre-order for this one using the points I racked up during the Spooktacular. After watching IM3 again this weekend, I'm liking this figure more and more.
At some point I'll probably get Heartbreaker and Igor, I love the idea of the big blue figure standing apart from the red/gold/silver. Also want to see how Red Snapper turns out.

no matter how many times I look at that gif of rocket firing the machine gun, it is just too F.....g cool. GOTG will kill it

Back