Hot toys MMS - Iron Man MK. 33 Silver Centurion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But at least this time around each armor is very different in design; the previous line kinda looked/felt the same over and over. iono maybe im crazy

I preferred the Iron Man 1 and 2 armors. Each armor had a unique look , some more than others, and each played a role in the story. Everything was going too fast in Iron Man 3 for me to really appreciate any of these armors other than this one since it has the comic connection. Plus they're really expensive, so I'd rather be selective with my purchases.

Despite the fact that 75% of my current 1/6 figure collection is Hot Toys, I don't own a single Iron Man figure.

I love the design of this armor so much that I figured that this is the one for me.

Is it ever gonna be a long wait.:(

Despite the fact that 75% of my current 1/6 figure collection is Hot Toys, I don't own a single Iron Man figure.

I love the design of this armor so much that I figured that this is the one for me.

Is it ever gonna be a long wait.:(
So true, the waiting game for this one is going to hurt.

I'd like to see what % of your 1/6 is HT Iron Man about 1 year after you get this figure ;)

30% likely :lol

I starded with Mark VII, and I already have 4 suits POd

Same...

I said MarkVII will be plenty!

Then came the War Machine preorder. Then Iron Patriot. Then Silver Centurion. Then Heartbreaker. Then came the saved ebay search for Mark III, IV, V and VI. Now I'm anxiously waiting for the Midas preorder. Addicted? You betcha.

Same...

I said MarkVII will be plenty!

Then came the War Machine preorder. Then Iron Patriot. Then Silver Centurion. Then Heartbreaker. Then came the saved ebay search for Mark III, IV, V and VI. Now I'm anxiously waiting for the Midas preorder. Addicted? You betcha.

I'm in the same boat. Started with MK 2 AU was my first ever figure. Now I have MK 1,3,4,7 iron monger, suit up gantry and tony stark mech test. And on pre order BD MK 7, MK 42, Silver Cent, Iron Patriot, tony stark (mechanic) and the mandarin. lol I don't even wanna know the % of my collection that's iron man tho I'm a huge fan and that's what I got into hot toys to collect.

I preferred the Iron Man 1 and 2 armors. Each armor had a unique look , some more than others, and each played a role in the story. Everything was going too fast in Iron Man 3 for me to really appreciate any of these armors other than this one since it has the comic connection. Plus they're really expensive, so I'd rather be selective with my purchases.

My thoughts exactly!
"Finally, somebody speaking English!"

Still thinking I want this figure but haven't put in an order yet, mostly because of the nonrefundable deposit. I think at some point I'll get him though. The only thing that makes me second guess it is despite the fact that I love the design of the suit I can see myself getting it and being satisfied but wanting something that's more definitive (like the Mark VII or XLII or something). Kind of thought about the Mark XLII too but hesitant on it since I'd like to see some reviews on the diecast line before diving in with them.

while i would love to get this, this didn't play much of a role in the film like the other 34 suits!!!! I'm sticking with Mark 1-7 and 42. Congrats to those who order the rest!

Think we'll be able to get some good repulser-blast poses out of him? I know the bladed arm(s) pose is a no brainer. Any ideas for some potential poses?

No interest in getting the Mark XLII at all. Really interested in getting this one and this one only. Largely because it's an update to the iconic suit from the comics.

The RDJ face sculpt is also really good, one the main reasons i'm getting this and 42.
If 42 didnt have such a good RDJ face sculpt i would have cancelled and saved the money.
I kinda wish i could see what the new rhodey face sculpt looks like.

Get both. Give in, trust me you will feel better.

Until the next one comes out lol

Probably gonna do it to be honest. XD The reason why i'm hesitant is cause I'm waiting for a pre-order for a PF to come out. The decisions are so hard but I realized that it's probably gonna get pushed back and hasn't even been announced yet. Just worried that it'll get announced out of nowhere and if I pre-order this guy...then I won't be able to get the PF in time and i'll miss out.

No interest in getting the Mark XLII at all. Really interested in getting this one and this one only. Largely because it's an update to the iconic suit from the comics.

And this is actually the main reason why I'm getting this suit, it was one of my favorites from the comics and it looked amazing and got awesome screen time in the film. haha remember the days when everyone called the Mark V, the Silver Centurion?

Rewatched the movie and I enjoyed it more this time.
Really stoked for this release.

Back