Hot toys MMS - Iron Man MK. 33 Silver Centurion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
he def looks cool but i dont see what the point is in buying it...

2plaz, may I ask you a question? This is the third thread I've seen you come in and make a comment similar to that. Are you frustrated with Hot Toys, or Just very particular in your tastes? I'm not intending this to be confrontational or trying to start an argument. I'm genuinely curious. :peace

The only "point" in buying any collectible, or anything at all for that matter, is that you like it, and you want it. Anything else is 100% irrelevant.

1452156_557079804366557_538984173_n.jpg

Awesome looking figure. One my most anticipated IM figures to date.

The heartbreaker is pretty weird looking.

Silver cent for the win! The chest looks a little blocky though...might be reflections.

The heartbreaker is pretty weird looking.

Silver cent for the win! The chest looks a little blocky though...might be reflections.
Yeah I'm not a big fan of the Heartbreaker either. Kind of goofy looking if you ask me. I think the Silver Centurion looks pretty badass though. It's mostly a traditional looking Iron Man suit but with a bit of it's own uniqueness that makes it stand out from other suits.

I know we've already gotten enough IM3 releases, but I would LOVE to see HT make an armor of the Shotgun suit. Probably my favorite armor in the movie

doubt it... you can see from the pic above its nothing like it.

May change from prototype to retail release. You never really know with HT.

I know is prob off topic but here goes: Why the hell did tony eject from the 33 at the end of IM3?
Killian barely did any damage to it but he just abandons it after cutting his hand off.

Now that's out the way i too can't wait for 33 next fall, be really glad to have anothe suit with a reveal head.

I know is prob off topic but here goes: Why the hell did tony eject from the 33 at the end of IM3?
Killian barely did any damage to it but he just abandons it after cutting his hand off.

Now that's out the way i too can't wait for 33 next fall, be really glad to have anothe suit with a reveal head.

The arc reactor part was already damaged.

Back