Hot toys MMS - Iron Man MK. 33 Silver Centurion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder why HT haven't announced Killian yet?

Main villain
Great visuals
Awesome tattoos

My guess is they're still trying to figure out how to make him glow. Well, that's probably the easy part. They may be trying to figure out how to make him look good whilst glowing. Getting the plastic to show through enough while not showing all of the inner parts seems like it would be challenging. If they can pull it off then we would no doubt see the same treatment on an Electro figure. Fingers crossed.

Marvellous IM statue for home decor and playing toys. It's my favourite Statue . i liked this one thank you BLNadal for this post.

Is it normal for SS exclusive versions to be on preorder this long? I've been holding out on this because I'm waiting for my rewards points to clear.

My guess is they're still trying to figure out how to make him glow. Well, that's probably the easy part. They may be trying to figure out how to make him look good whilst glowing. Getting the plastic to show through enough while not showing all of the inner parts seems like it would be challenging. If they can pull it off then we would no doubt see the same treatment on an Electro figure. Fingers crossed.

You say easy part and I say that is the reason the green latern figure was cancelled.

You say easy part and I say that is the reason the green latern figure was cancelled.

The reason that was cancelled was they couldnt figure out how to do the ring power hot wheels car, apparently it was a logistical nightmare for their factories

Really? What do you think of heartbreaker or gemini?
I know you didn't ask me but in my opinion the Gemini is pretty cool but I don't think I'd buy it for myself. The Heartbreaker has never done much for me since I've seen it. Not sure what the appeal is for so many people. I don't really care for the Red Snapper either. This suit and the Mark XLII are the only two I'd really want.

I know you didn't ask me but in my opinion the Gemini is pretty cool but I don't think I'd buy it for myself. The Heartbreaker has never done much for me since I've seen it. Not sure what the appeal is for so many people. I don't really care for the Red Snapper either. This suit and the Mark XLII are the only two I'd really want.

Thats ok, it is a public forum after all :D
Gemini is sweet as hell, for me HB is a more drastic looking armor, not the most "heroic" looking suit but an awesome addotion. As for red snapper, i love everything but the head looks too polygonal but ill switch it out (i have extra mk4's and the one from mms 191). The snappers feet are the coolest part, love the mech design of em. The SC to me is the plainest looking suit out of most of them, its cool but not all that drastic of a design

Haha exactly how I feel dude.! :exactly:

Thats ok, it is a public forum after all :D
Gemini is sweet as hell, for me HB is a more drastic looking armor, not the most "heroic" looking suit but an awesome addotion. As for red snapper, i love everything but the head looks too polygonal but ill switch it out (i have extra mk4's and the one from mms 191). The snappers feet are the coolest part, love the mech design of em. The SC to me is the plainest looking suit out of most of them, its cool but not all that drastic of a design
I guess that's why I sort of like the Silver Centurion. It's not hugely different compared with other Iron Man suits and kind of has the classic look yet has a little of it's own uniqueness that I sort of like. I also like that he actually wore this suit for a bit and admit that I like this one a bit due to the fact it has the in helmet head sculpt whereas a lot of the other armors seem to either not have the option of having a Stark head on the body at all or if they do it can be displayed only with the helmet fully off.

I think suits like the Gemini, Heartbreaker, Igor, Midas, Red Snapper etc. are ones that are more designed for the collectors who have to have everything Iron Man. The Mark XLII is the main sell to the casual fan as it's the main suit in the movie and I think the Silver Centurion will also capture a lot of fans of Iron Man in general (not just films but the comics too).

I'm not into HB. It looks like a video game concept design, like it should be an unlock in Halo or something.

Too far away from the original concept of Iron Man.

Gemini is interesting but it doesn't do much for me. They have to be super careful with the paint job on it to keep it from looking cheap and weird, I think, with all the white and gray. Igor and snapper are silly.

Cent is as close as I'll to an 80's comic Iron man! haha. Classic look.

Of all of the armor listed that is coming out, this one is def my favorite. I personally don't care for the XLII myself, the design of the armor is nice, but the colors are just off for me. SC is just straight up classy.

Put in a preorder for SC eventhough I wasn't gonna get any of the 'side' armors :slap I just hope the faceplate survives the production process and not end up with HUGE eyes and mouth gap *cough cough mkVII cough* :pray:

I just hope the faceplate survives the production process and not end up with HUGE eyes and mouth gap *cough cough mkVII cough* :pray:

Yikes, I hope so as well. Hate the Mk, VII look. I doubt I'll keep my SC if it looks like that...

Of all of the armor listed that is coming out, this one is def my favorite. I personally don't care for the XLII myself, the design of the armor is nice, but the colors are just off for me. SC is just straight up classy.
When the Mark XLII was first revealed I wasn't a huge fan of it but over time it grew on me. I like the look of the armor overall my main complaint about it was that the suit in the actual movie was kind of a dud due to it being a prototype and not quite ready for full use. I still think I'm going to pick it up though.

Back