Hot Toys MMS Iron Man Mark XXI-MIDAS - Link for waitlist in opening post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Three sold on Ebay for $430-450 over the weekend.

That's a dip of a hundred dollars, (They were going for 600-500) but it's still double MSRP. I'd say it has nowhere to go but up. Extra supply will dip demand, ect.

I din't see this as to dissimilar from any other exclusive release. The initial huge flame up in price has already passed, this is the huge influx of supply so prices will drop for a few weeks, maybe a month, possibly more, people will panic and offload them for near cost, and then the price will creep back up and likely settle around 500-550 I think.

so are all of these scratched up?

BbF4gWECQAA2qzL.jpg

I din't see this as to dissimilar from any other exclusive release. The initial huge flame up in price has already passed, this is the huge influx of supply so prices will drop for a few weeks, maybe a month, possibly more, people will panic and offload them for near cost, and then the price will creep back up and likely settle around 500-550 I think.

You are 100% Correct on this...Hold on to them as long as you can if you can afford it..I think this will be one of the top 3 Hardest to find figures there is..Just because it looks so darn good and the gold paint just stands out like no other...

Mine too. Also thought some of it was just paint scratches, but it's supposed to be there.

And I do think I'm going to hold on to my 2nd for a while, though I am fielding trade offers,

Mine too. Also thought some of it was just paint scratches, but it's supposed to be there.

And I do think I'm going to hold on to my 2nd for a while, though I am fielding trade offers,

Ahh ok was not expecting scratches like that. As long as everyone's looks like that I guess I cant be too upset.

Nope. I wish they weren't there in the first place, but that's how it is supposed to be.

Also, I'm surprised no one has posed this with the Joker Oscar trophy yet.

ETA: Someone is actually selling one of these here on the For Sale forum for retail.

Got mine today and it looks great in the Hall of Armor. However, like everyone else, I was disappointed that it 1) didn't come with all the accessories from Mark VII, 2) should have been a clean paint job instead of a scuffed up one, and 3) why the hell doesn't the base light up?!?

All that being said, I'm glad I bought it. It's definitely a stand-out piece next to the other armors. I'm sure it will probably end up stabilizing price-wise between $450-500 but it will be awhile before I consider selling it.

Interesting freebies they decided to pack in with Midas.. a Disney Stitch Christmas Cosbaby (???), and Sideshow "Capturing Archetypes" 2014 Calendar. I do like the Holiday Greeting card with $20 off coupon.

Interesting freebies they decided to pack in with Midas.. a Disney Stitch Christmas Cosbaby (???), and Sideshow "Capturing Archetypes" 2014 Calendar. I do like the Holiday Greeting card with $20 off coupon.

what was your ship weight?

Back