Hot Toys MMS Iron Man Mark XXI-MIDAS - Link for waitlist in opening post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah... Mostly due to crappy cell phone flash. Took a slightly better one with no flash and better poses.

EE39238D-B3D9-4221-878C-BAF1381117AA_zpstzr3dhfc.jpg

nice. since the Mk II and Midas are the only two IM I have my set-up will probably be similar to this :) Gotta say the gold and silver go well together though!

Not a big fan on those huge round bases. I prefer the usual hot toys black base with the movie logo and name.

All of the IM 3 releases will have this base? other than stark mechanic.

Not a big fan on those huge round bases. I prefer the usual hot toys black base with the movie logo and name.

All of the IM 3 releases will have this base? other than stark mechanic.

Not so far.
Red Snapper is shown with a totally different base with a Stark Industries logo like the Power Pose MK42:
Hot-Toys-Iron-Man-Mark-35-Red-Snapper-Power-Pose-4.jpg

IP comes with a variation on the HOA base but round just like the diecast MK42:

diecast-iron-patriot-hot-toys-iron-man-suit-up-hysan-place-22.jpg

Hot-Toys-Diecast-Iron-Man-Mark-XLII-9.jpg

And of the others available for pre-order, only Heartbreaker and Silver Centurion have been shown on the elevator base:

Hot-Toys-Iron-Man-3-Heartbreaker-Mark-XVII-2.jpg

1044298_10151514313202344_1160334857_n.jpg

Not so far.
Red Snapper is shown with a totally different base with a Stark Industries logo like the Power Pose MK42:
Hot-Toys-Iron-Man-Mark-35-Red-Snapper-Power-Pose-4.jpg

IP comes with a variation on the HOA base but round just like the diecast MK42:

diecast-iron-patriot-hot-toys-iron-man-suit-up-hysan-place-22.jpg

Hot-Toys-Diecast-Iron-Man-Mark-XLII-9.jpg

And of the others available for pre-order, only Heartbreaker and Silver Centurion have been shown on the elevator base:

Hot-Toys-Iron-Man-3-Heartbreaker-Mark-XVII-2.jpg

1044298_10151514313202344_1160334857_n.jpg

Ah yes yes, quite true. But anyway, all those bases takes more space compared to your usual HT base.

Watching snow continue to fall makes me think the ups man will think twice about bringing me goldy today but fingers crossed. Also looking at all those armors coming out this year "2014" makes me giddy. We have a pretty diverse group of suits heading our way, should be an exciting year for iron man fans.

Got delivered but the figure box itself has a ding on the corner on both the sleeve and box holding the figure. Brown shipper is not damaged one bit though. Pretty annoying to have even though it's just the box.

So you're annoyed that the box holding the box is dinged?
I'm not talking about the brown shipper. I'm talking sleeve and the box holding MIDAS. I'm not one to really care about the boxes since I don't display them but it urks me when I open the brown shipper to find 3 creases and dings on the sleeve and the box.

Oh, yeah that sucks. Probably happened in the packing plant before it was in the shipper.

It's not snowing in the south! haha

Back