Hot Toys MMS Iron Man Mark XXI-MIDAS - Link for waitlist in opening post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why wouldn't I be serious? It's too small and it just looks out of date.
Articulation and general sculpt.

I agree it is too small and the legs are a bit goofy. I had a devil of a time getting it into a pose that looks right next to Midas. While i love having them together, I also feel like MkII looks best on his own so you don't see the direct comparisons.

I am Jealous! I think mine got stuck in transit somewhere. and it doesn't look like it will come today.

Well, I may have spoken too soon. The snow stopped here in the NW so I guess delivery depends on the FedEx driver... I don't want to drive Deerfoot today if I can help it.

I agree it is too small and the legs are a bit goofy. I had a devil of a time getting it into a pose that looks right next to Midas. While i love having them together, I also feel like MkII looks best on his own so you don't see the direct comparisons.

Very interesting. I really don't get that feeling when comparing the Mark II AU with the Mark VII or Mark IV/VI.

I mean it's not horrible, and honestly I think a lot of it is due to the lack of beefier shoulders and traps that mk7 has. It gives a greater illusion that mk2 is tinier and wimpier in a way. Height wise though, Mk2 is definitely a touch shorter.

Well, I may have spoken too soon. The snow stopped here in the NW so I guess delivery depends on the FedEx driver... I don't want to drive Deerfoot today if I can help it.

It's still snowing here in the SE. but my Tracking also still says my package is in transit from Memphis so I don't think its even in the city yet. Deerfoot is the only way home for me. :slap

It's still snowing here in the SE. but my Tracking also still says my package is in transit from Memphis so I don't think its even in the city yet. Deerfoot is the only way home for me. :slap

I've been lucky with Sideshow shipments. My Midas was in Calgary last Friday. I wasn't home but it didn't matter; FedEx wasn't delivering. So, today is the earliest I can expect to have it delivered unless I go to FedEx.

Drive home on the Deerfoot? You poor soul. At least you're not alone in your misery since 75% of the city is right there with you :lol I take Crowchild so my life may be a bit slower but, statistically, it'll last longer :lol

Mine hasn't moved at all since yesterday and it's not even in Calgary yet. I don't see getting mine today.

I've been lucky with Sideshow shipments. My Midas was in Calgary last Friday. I wasn't home but it didn't matter; FedEx wasn't delivering. So, today is the earliest I can expect to have it delivered unless I go to FedEx.

Drive home on the Deerfoot? You poor soul. At least you're not alone in your misery since 75% of the city is right there with you :lol I take Crowchild so my life may be a bit slower but, statistically, it'll last longer :lol

mine didn't ship till thursday. so there was no chance it was gonna be here on Friday.

luckily I only have to make it from barlow to Anderson/bow bottom which would normally be 5 minutes but at rush hour its about 20 minutes.

Well, I did speak too soon. Tracking was updated and apparently delivery was attempted but I wasn't home :slap The least they could have done is left a delivery slip.

What's with the nicks and scratches here and there? semi-battle damaged version? I would have thought clean look like original mark 7 would be better for this gold armor.

Yep that's the main knock on this figure. I don't know WHY in the world they did that. That's my only complaint as well.

Well, I did speak too soon. Tracking was updated and apparently delivery was attempted but I wasn't home :slap The least they could have done is left a delivery slip.

Courier claims attempted delivery but no 'sorry we missed you' slip is left?.. I'd call shenanigans...

Courier claims attempted delivery but no 'sorry we missed you' slip is left?.. I'd call shenanigans...

Well, considering I was home the entire time, definite shenanigans. The weather was a bit poor today, so it sounds like a lazy driver wasn't interested in visiting my part of the city.

Back