Hot Toys MMS Iron Man Mark XXI-MIDAS - Link for waitlist in opening post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, considering I was home the entire time, definite shenanigans. The weather was a bit poor today, so it sounds like a lazy driver wasn't interested in visiting my part of the city.

I got the exact same thing... Then today they tell me ill have to pick it up from the airport as they only make one delivery attempt. 5 minutes explaining that on my tracking history it says "delivery not attempted", then a minute later I get a call from some weird FedEx number saying its on its way to me... Now just waiting again

I got the exact same thing... Then today they tell me ill have to pick it up from the airport as they only make one delivery attempt. 5 minutes explaining that on my tracking history it says "delivery not attempted", then a minute later I get a call from some weird FedEx number saying its on its way to me... Now just waiting again

One delivery attempt?? I thought they made 3. I think they just don't want to drive in this crap. I don't want to drive in this crap.

Insane. I just called them last night and said to hold it at the depot, and I just picked it up. I'm getting tired of FedEx in this bloody city; the drivers are too lazy to even attempt to drop off my packages. I was told a similar thing once, too, that the package was 'on its way', and it never arrived because, once again, I 'wasn't home'.

Insane. I just called them last night and said to hold it at the depot, and I just picked it up. I'm getting tired of FedEx in this bloody city; the drivers are too lazy to even attempt to drop off my packages. I was told a similar thing once, too, that the package was 'on its way', and it never arrived because, once again, I 'wasn't home'.

Mine is still sitting in a crate somewhere at fedex. it just made it to the city this morning. no delivery attempts at all.

Mine is still sitting in a crate somewhere at fedex. it just made it to the city this morning. no delivery attempts at all.

Sad. Well, good luck, hopefully he'll arrive soon. Here's something to hold you over.

PC100716_zpsd9beb9e8.jpg

PC100711_zpsb2b9c11d.jpg

Well I saw the guy trying to get up the hill to my house, rather than risk it I Ran down the hill and met him.. :lol

The price still stings but this is my new favorite piece now, no packout and no damage, really happy over all.

Back