Hot Toys MMS Iron Man Mark XXI-MIDAS - Link for waitlist in opening post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS Iron Man Mark XXI-MIDAS

This might be a good pack out time. On the rare items like this, you never know if there is some UPS employee that's a Hot Toys fan and decides it needs to get lost. lol

Would that help any? I'm guessing the shipping label still reads "Sideshow Collectibles" or something on a pack out. I've never used the pack out for anything from SSC, my local UPS is very good and have never had a problem *knock on wood* though I have heard horror stories from other members.

How do you get a pack out?

You have to call Sideshow and ask for it. It's ten bucks extra.

I also just found out that you can request it for all future purchases, but I don't know if I want to pay 10 bucks extra on everything when bbts does it for free.

Y4NK33 PL4N3T, actually for what I was taking about it would. I just was joking that their might be some UPS worker at the sorting center who's a huge hot toy fan and sees the Midas shipper and makes sure it gets lost. Now it's pretty far fetched, and I've had no issues ever getting packages or anything stolen. I was only partially serious.

Packing out would help on damage control because my Mark 7 BD had a nice finger sized hole in the shipper. Luckily, it didn't damage the artbox.

I know what the pack out is, and you're right if you're worried about protecting the shipper box then spending the extra 10 bucks is a no brainer.

hahahaha i was just on the midas page and sadie when it was going to be shipped lol how stupid of me

I will not get caught up in the hype and buy this. I will enjoy the in hard pics from the members that buy it.

when do u guys think this figure will start to ship?

I will not get caught up in the hype and buy this. I will enjoy the in hard pics from the members that buy it.

The hard in hand pics are always better than the softie in hand pics. Members need to make sure their iron men are hard before they share a pic. :exactly:

Although I can't imagine SS would do this, I suppose this could technically be put up for PO anything after midnight west coast time????

Back