Hot Toys MMS Iron Man Mark XXI-MIDAS - Link for waitlist in opening post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS Iron Man Mark XXI-MIDAS

Didn't the Battle Damaged Mark VII go up pretty late in the day?

SSC doesn't open until 9 AM pacific...so 12 noon at least Eastern before we will probably see anything...

Don't think it was 6pm est. that would be a terrible time since that's traffic hours for most of the eastern states

was it that late? I could have sworn it was earlier than that. It was up for several hours though

Well whatever time it is doesn't really matter, i will probably be sitting on my computer all day waiting for it, I dont want to miss out on this one.

Don't think it was 6pm est. that would be a terrible time since that's traffic hours for most of the eastern states

Exactly what many of the complaints stated on Saturday morning. It was available for roughly 3 hours from 6 to 9 pm EST. Check out the thread for details.

It was a couple minutes after 6PM Eastern. Check your old emails and look in the BD MK VII thread.

My screen shows there are 148 people viewing this thread and yet there seems to be not many posting.

I wonder why? ;)

I set a twitter alert for SSC on my phone so anytime they post something it pops up a few moments later. I don't really have time to sit and wait like that.

I have all the time in the world to sit and wait like that since I work on a computer all day.

Back