Hot Toys MMS Iron Man Mark XXI-MIDAS - Link for waitlist in opening post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS Iron Man Mark XXI-MIDAS

Yeah I really couldnt figure out why some people pay ridiculous prices for these things and quickly realised there are people with waaaaay more money than me and don't even blink an eye and just buy. Rich bastards:pfft:

if midas is as limited as the mark VII BD, then it will be the same price, $294.99.

Source : OSR Facebook Page

Looks great. Depending on price I'll be picking this up, there's a good chance I'll panic and pay whatever SS is asking haha.

wish they would atleast give us a hint about the pre-order start -.-

I bet it's a Friday, at 3:00 PST :wink1: (and limited to continental USA :monkey1)

:lol Possibly, but the Mark VII BD didn't go up for PO until about a month after it was announced on Hot Toys page.

We may not see a PO go up until September :impatient:

:lol Possibly, but the Mark VII BD didn't go up for PO until about a month after it was announced on Hot Toys page.

We may not see a PO go up until September :impatient:

When is not the matter if I know exactly the date and time which it ups for PO lol. I can't possibly lurking this thread and SS website every day lol.

Does it normally announced first and have it ready in few days or does it up for PO on that day without previous announcement?

Yeah I would agree its very possible it will probably be around that, but i'm still hoping it will be $250 :pray:

I hope around that price point.

Is it just me or what, I saw only one paint color? I thought there are different color tones earlier.

When is not the matter if I know exactly the date and time which it ups for PO lol. I can't possibly lurking this thread and SS website every day lol.

Does it normally announced first and have it ready in few days or does it up for PO on that day without previous announcement?

You will need to keep a sharp eye out for an e-mail prompting you to sign-up for the the pre-order notification e-mail. Then once that e-mail comes you may have a 2 hour window to get your order in before it sells out. Don't worry, if you miss it you can come back to this thread and vent about how unfair the pre-order process is.

You will need to keep a sharp eye out for an e-mail prompting you to sign-up for the the pre-order notification e-mail. Then once that e-mail comes you may have a 2 hour window to get your order in before it sells out. Don't worry, if you miss it you can come back to this thread and vent about how unfair the pre-order process is.

Don't worry, if you miss out on the pre-order I won't & I'll have it right up on eBay. At a premium price of course! :nana:

Back