Hot Toys MMS Iron Man Mark XXI-MIDAS - Link for waitlist in opening post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS Iron Man Mark XXI-MIDAS

Does anyone recall what the retail for the Mark IV & the Mark IV Secret Project were? That might be a good indicator :dunno

So if it was $235 and you missed out on ordering it and a scalper offered it for $450 you'd be perfectly happy to order it at that price?

Cool avatar, Neo_Arcadia! Nice job cropping the girl's profile with the bunny's outline. I'm too lazy to add a neat avatar. -__-"

No hi-res spec pics of Midas? :( *lowers head and slowly walks down the hallway alone*

So if it was $235 and you missed out on ordering it and a scalper offered it for $450 you'd be perfectly happy to order it at that price?

Please read carefull, i`m fine with paying more to have it directly while the supply of the figure is so limited.

Do you expect anyone so lucky to draw one at the con to sell it for the same Price he/she paid ?

But again i`m talking about a reasonable service fee , not 900$.

Cool avatar, Neo_Arcadia

thx , that is Grace Slick from Jefferson Airplane by the way.

Infinite IM suits require infinite facepalm:

infinite-facepalm.gif

______

its always the same 2 people in every thread i see crying about something, damn if you dont like it move on to things you enjoy

^Physician heal thyself. :pow

Public forums will receive comments from the public.

Deal with it. :wave

___

I'm oh so curious if they didnt' put a 900 for a first bid but instead started it out at .99 to see where people take the price to, i wouldn't be surprise if it got into 600-700 range. Is it worth that? NO. like the guy above said, and now im kicking myself in the ***, is you could have bought 4 mark vii and painted them whatever color you'd like, im really wishing i did that now, would be fun to create custom IM's

That's what happened to Mk 4 and 6 in my country while a go when the price drops. People hate to sell for less and they buy lots of Mk 4 and 6. Instead they repaint and get wild creation with them. Now the price has gone up a lot especially mk 6 :) I know it's fun although I am not a fan of repaint (custom).

Fogive me but WHAT THE HELL DID I MISS !!!! why is midas Selling for 900+???

OK...how many did that one guy get???

The same guy has been auctioning them off all week...first his listing stated that he could get four pre ordered when they were selling for $400...since he moved to the $700 and $900 and now $930 - and this one says "last one"....and they keep saying sold.

Unless he hosed the first four people that paid $400 each and re-listed them...that is almost the only way he has this many...

He's buying his own auctions to try and make a value. Obviously no one is that dumb

He's buying his own auctions to try and make a value. Obviously no one is that dumb

How does he paying ebay fees for sold item? Cancelling the purchased item to waive the fee?
This seller is really seeking an easy money.

Nope but you can create an account and never pay yourself lol

Same thing in HK yahoo auction. Went over $1k USD.

Now there is one listed for $1150USD BIN price. What a joke. But I guess there are always people with tons of money and don't mind paying whatever extra.

Back