Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: Civil War - Scarlet Witch Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry umm let me start over.

I'm Brainiac :wave :welcome1: to the forum :D
Um 99% of the time I'm joking so never take me too seriously and I was just remarking that you have the same username as the character to which this thread is related :lol

:dance

Ha ha gotcha, Thank you! Nice to meet you! :D

Yes I understand it was a mistake since the outfits look similar. I was calling about seeing when Black Widow and Scarlet Witch would be available for preorder since everyone else that was pictured had already been up on their website.

Sideshow has no control over when a figure is announced or released and can not comment publicly until hot toys officially announces it. they will never be able to answer those type of questions

Best place to get that info is probably hot toys Facebook page or here. Occasionally there are a few people who get a heads up about upcoming stuff, but even then just consider it a rumor until it's officially announced.

I'm either all in with SW, or stick to the New Avenger version as my representation of her..

The Russo Brother just confirmed Scarlet Witch for Infinity Wars and teased that she will be more powerful than ever!!!!

CIVIL WAR Director Joe Russo Teases A Fully Powered 'Scarlet Witch' For AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR

This just makes me want all of them.. lol

The beauty of collecting all Witches is the character started during their arguably best lineup of quality figures. If civilian AoU is as bad as she gets, we are going to have a hell of a display when Infinity Wars is finished. Whereas the other character I've collected all of (the older two once they were no longer being sold) is Thor, and let's be honest.. the older figures do look really dated in quality.

I know you are referring to Olsen's own comments, but look at this:
2b9233464de9f079eafbe36fc3f3aaf2.jpg

I'd say she can move pretty well, too!

Oh yeah. Figure looks amazing in that shot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sideshow has no control over when a figure is announced or released and can not comment publicly until hot toys officially announces it. they will never be able to answer those type of questions

Best place to get that info is probably hot toys Facebook page or here. Occasionally there are a few people who get a heads up about upcoming stuff, but even then just consider it a rumor until it's officially announced.

Motux, what show is the display from?

It's from the upcoming event at moko shopping center in Hong Kong. There also one being set up in Japan and one in Thailand. But most the pics are from the Moko event in Hong Kong.

It's from the upcoming event at moko shopping center in Hong Kong. There also one being set up in Japan and one in Thailand. But most the pics are from the Moko event in Hong Kong.

The event is a pop-up store and exhibition of HT Avengers figures from the movie from 4/22 - 5/15 at that shopping center. HT VIP members gets a preview on 4/21...so maybe pix will come sooner rather than later...HT also schedule an advance screening of the movie in that same shopping center on 4/26. The official release date in Hong Kong is 4/27.

The Russo Brother just confirmed Scarlet Witch for Infinity Wars and teased that she will be more powerful than ever!!!!

CIVIL WAR Director Joe Russo Teases A Fully Powered 'Scarlet Witch' For AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR

:panic: I know this is technically a spoiler but this has to mean she survives Civil War!!! I'm so relieved!!! I can't wait to see her in action in Infinity War!

Nah I think she was just disabling him or restraining him, hell for all we know they're into bondage :lol My point is I don't think she'd do that or even has a reason to need the stone :dunno

I can think of one ;) Unlikely, of course, but... How far would a sister be willing to go to give someone the power to bring back a loved one she lost? ;) ;) ;) ;)

:lol

:panic: I know this is technically a spoiler but this has to mean she survives Civil War!!! I'm so relieved!!! I can't wait to see her in action in Infinity War!

I can think of one ;) Unlikely, of course, but... How far would a sister be willing to go to give someone the power to bring back a loved one she lost? ;) ;) ;) ;)

:lol

She could still die and be in a flashback for IW... Or die and the Gauntlet is used to bring her back temporarily?

Idk I haven't seen the film but nothing is concrete :wink1:

She could still die and be in a flashback for IW... Or die and the Gauntlet is used to bring her back temporarily?

Idk I haven't seen the film but nothing is concrete :wink1:

Bransen, if I wanted my parade rained on, I'd go for a walk in the rain :lol Let me have my moment!

Why would they kill off at this point the one person in the team that offensively so far could (when she develops her powers) really give some attack aside from Thor.

I mean really. Agent 13, Coulsen, Hawkeye and Black Widow all heading down the Gauntlet in the final movies doesn't exactly inspire me with confidence for human kind...

Oh sorry :lol
When-He-All-Sexy-Rain.gif

When you said that, this gif popped into my head and Darcy just getting rained on after that :rotfl

:rotfl

Why would they kill off at this point the one person in the team that offensively so far could (when she develops her powers) really give some attack aside from Thor.

I mean really. Agent 13, Coulsen, Hawkeye and Black Widow all heading down the Gauntlet in the final movies doesn't exactly inspire me with confidence for human kind...

Too powerful? :huh I don't know man. My preference is that no one dies, ever :lol But with people speculating she dies in Civil War, it puts me in panic mode, and I really don't enjoy going into a movie like this fearing the outcome :rotfl So it's nice to know she will be back!

I'm just saying no one is safe muahahaha

But in all seriousness I'm glad she is in it but I don't like the idea of them releasing this info so early. There's no weight behind it.

Now watching CW, and Wanda is in a predicament, I know that she has a better chance of making it out okay, there's no sense for danger knowing that she's in the next one.

A better example is Cap. I would be pissed if Marvel announces Steve is gonna be in IW. Now I don't know if the movie isn't following the comic or if it does, it wouldn't matter. If Steve does I know they're just gonna reverse it in IW and death in the Marvel Universe doesn't mean anything.

I'm just saying no one is safe muahahaha

But in all seriousness I'm glad she is in it but I don't like the idea of them releasing this info so early. There's no weight behind it.

Now watching CW, and Wanda is in a predicament, I know that she has a better chance of making it out okay, there's no sense for danger knowing that she's in the next one.

A better example is Cap. I would be pissed if Marvel announces Steve is gonna be in IW. Now I don't know if the movie isn't following the comic or if it does, it wouldn't matter. If Steve does I know they're just gonna reverse it in IW and death in the Marvel Universe doesn't mean anything.

Yeah, I understand what you mean. It's hard because you know these are fan favourites, and from a marketing point of view you don't want to lose the money they bring in, but you still want to tell your story and sometimes that means killing someone off. It's just sometimes when you do kill someone off, the execs turn around and say "Great, you've made them cry, now bring them back so we can make more money." I do feel for the Russo's and (begrudgingly) Whedon in that sense, it's hard to tell your story when the money is telling you to do something else.

Yeah, I understand what you mean. It's hard because you know these are fan favourites, and from a marketing point of view you don't want to lose the money they bring in, but you still want to tell your story and sometimes that means killing someone off. It's just sometimes when you do kill someone off, the execs turn around and say "Great, you've made them cry, now bring them back so we can make more money." I do feel for the Russo's and (begrudgingly) Whedon in that sense, it's hard to tell your story when the money is telling you to do something else.

Yeah well. I say kill them off, but bring them back in a smart way and make it so that no one expects it coming.

How Coulson came back was just... Convenient.

That's where good story telling comes into play.

Just go into the film with an open mind and let yourself be entertained. Expect the unexpected. :)

It would be a lot easier as a casual viewer :lol But I'll definitely try! Helps going spoiler free!

Yeah well. I say kill them off, but bring them back in a smart way and make it so that no one expects it coming.

How Coulson came back was just... Convenient.

That's where good story telling comes into play.

Yeah, exactly. I feel like in some ways it pays to look at fan speculation, like with Pietro and how he could/could have been brought back - because fans put so much time and energy into analyzing every tiny frame of film that they come up with amazing theories, and then 9/10 the film makers way is less spectacular and usually less plausible. Granted, less complicated, but complicated is more fun :lol

Just go into the film with an open mind and let yourself be entertained. Expect the unexpected. :)
And go in dark, don't read ANYTHING on the Internet :lol
It would be a lot easier as a casual viewer :lol But I'll definitely try! Helps going spoiler free!

Yeah, exactly. I feel like in some ways it pays to look at fan speculation, like with Pietro and how he could/could have been brought back - because fans put so much time and energy into analyzing every tiny frame of film that they come up with amazing theories, and then 9/10 the film makers way is less spectacular and usually less plausible. Granted, less complicated, but complicated is more fun :lol

I was like that, then I saw it as using way to much energy, fun, but it just lost its excitement with me :lol

I sound like an old man :slap

If they do bring back QS, it better be well done :lol

Like Loki's scepter that was handled nicely! No one noticed that thing was missing and Marcel went with it.

Back