Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: Civil War - Scarlet Witch Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm going to hold onto hope that maybe she will have some other effects by the time this is up for po ha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like how you quoted it for more people to see it :rotfl

:rotfl I'll edit it.

13076848_937336079720714_5061615280343439349_n.jpg

yep, definitely getting this version.

:panic::panic: She looks incredible!!! Insta-order for me, but like, duh? :lol

She looks really good! I'll definitely be picking her up. The only problem I have so far are the power effects, they're cool, but we've seen the exact same ones three times now. Hopefully she comes with more variety, like some long ones to reenact those "flying" scenes from the trailer. Some kind of orbs would be cool too, since she uses something like that in a TV spot and to take down Vision. I also hope the jacket is wired, and that we get a dynamic flight stand, it wouldn't make since not to include one, right?

She looks really good! I'll definitely be picking her up. The only problem I have so far are the power effects, they're cool, but we've seen the exact same ones three times now. Hopefully she comes with more variety, like some long ones to reenact those "flying" scenes from the trailer. Some kind of orbs would be cool too, since she uses something like that in a TV spot and to take down Vision. I also hope the jacket is wired, and that we get a dynamic flight stand, it wouldn't make since not to include one, right?

I guess it depends if she actually flies in the film or not. In the trailer it looks like to me she just launches herself into the sky in a sort of... Super jump type way. I haven't watched any of the new clips or tv spots though so I don't know if they've expanded what they showed in the trailers (and don't want to know until I see the film)

Thanks bro! :hi5:

I do indeed! I already have her Civvies AoU one, ordered NA, and just waiting for this to go on pre order and she's all mine! :love
Aww you called me bro
tumblr_inline_ng8fmqhkPd1skfz5r.gif

:lol :lol
Wow... Don't get into IM, you'll go bankrupt:rotfl
Good thing I don't give a **** about her hex effects. XD

I have yet to use them on the AoU version :slap

Aww you called me bro
tumblr_inline_ng8fmqhkPd1skfz5r.gif

:lol :lol
Wow... Don't get into IM, you'll go bankrupt:rotfl

I have yet to use them on the AoU version :slap

Awwww!! :1-1::hi5:

:rotfl No plans on that, don't worry! I'm only getting figures when they first become available that I neeeeeed in my life :lol Everything else (except NA SW obvs) is probably easy enough to get later on if I still want them!

I'm using my wiggly woo effects for AoU Wanda at the moment, but the poses will change for each version of her. I'm thinking the hover pose for NA Wanda, and not sure about CW Wanda yet.

Awwww!! :1-1::hi5:

:rotfl No plans on that, don't worry! I'm only getting figures when they first become available that I neeeeeed in my life :lol Everything else (except NA SW obvs) is probably easy enough to get later on if I still want them!

I'm using my wiggly woo effects for AoU Wanda at the moment, but the poses will change for each version of her. I'm thinking the hover pose for NA Wanda, and not sure about CW Wanda yet.

:hi5:

Okay good :lol that's sounds like a good plan because this hobby is dangerous. You won't know how much you spend until it's to late :lol

I haven't even switched my Wanda's hands yet :lol

I guess it depends if she actually flies in the film or not. In the trailer it looks like to me she just launches herself into the sky in a sort of... Super jump type way. I haven't watched any of the new clips or tv spots though so I don't know if they've expanded what they showed in the trailers (and don't want to know until I see the film)

I'm not sure if she flies either, that's why I put it on quotes. It would be cool though. If she doesn't fly in this one, hopefully she does it in Infinity Wars. (Love your signature btw!)

:hi5:

Okay good :lol that's sounds like a good plan because this hobby is dangerous. You won't know how much you spend until it's to late :lol

I haven't even switched my Wanda's hands yet :lol

:rotfl Ain't that the truth! I'm a poor student, meant to be saving for a trip I'm taking in August, and then another Hot Toys figure goes up for pre-order and I'm like ".... I can totally make this work. What's one more?!" :lol

Ain't that the truth. :thud:

:rotfl Poor Sabrina!!

I'm not sure if she flies either, that's why I put it on quotes. It would be cool though. If she doesn't fly in this one, hopefully she does it in Infinity Wars. (Love your signature btw!)

I hope so! I guess we'll see! :D (Thank you!!)

:rotfl Ain't that the truth! I'm a poor student, meant to be saving for a trip I'm taking in August, and then another Hot Toys figure goes up for pre-order and I'm like ".... I can totally make this work. What's one more?!" :lol

That's cool, where you headed if you don't mind sharing?
I get that, I wanna go to New York in the summer but these figures are killing me :lol

That's cool, where you headed if you don't mind sharing?
I get that, I wanna go to New York in the summer but these figures are killing me :lol

Going to San Francisco! A friend's getting married, going up to be one of her bridesmaids :D

Ooh that would be cool! :lol I get what you mean though!

Back