Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: Civil War - Scarlet Witch Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At least she can move in this outfit unlike the NA version ha

I know you are referring to Olsen's own comments, but look at this:
2b9233464de9f079eafbe36fc3f3aaf2.jpg

I'd say she can move pretty well, too!

I know you are referring to Olsen's own comments, but look at this:
2b9233464de9f079eafbe36fc3f3aaf2.jpg

I'd say she can move pretty well, too!

The material is probably different and it's probably build differently. I don't know why Lizzie would say that if it wasn't true lol

In one of the trailers for CW if I recall, it looked like she was doing something to Vision, no? Perhaps taking the mind gem from him?
Nah I think she was just disabling him or restraining him, hell for all we know they're into bondage :lol My point is I don't think she'd do that or even has a reason to need the stone :dunno

Nah I think she was just disabling him or restraining him, hell for all we know they're into bondage :lol My point is I don't think she'd do that or even has a reason to need the stone :dunno

I wouldn't think so either. Makes sense though her possessing the mind stone would presumably enhance her already mind control capabilities.

I find it kind of funny when I called Sideshow Collectibles asking them if they had a release date yet for Scarlet Witch Civil War preorder and they said that she has already been waitlisted on their website. I then go and tell them about the picture of her on their facebook page in the group photo hoping they realize the difference and they still didn't realize it was a different version.

I find it kind of funny when I called Sideshow Collectibles asking them if they had a release date yet for Scarlet Witch Civil War preorder and they said that she has already been waitlisted on their website. I then go and tell them about the picture of her on their facebook page in the group photo hoping they realize the difference and they still didn't realize it was a different version.

Common mistake. :lol

Were you asking them when the CW SW is going to go up for PO?

Hey you can't have your own thread :cuss :lol
Wheres the Civil War Brainiac thread :thud:

Common mistake. :lol

Were you asking them when the CW SW is going to go up for PO?

Yes I understand it was a mistake since the outfits look similar. I was calling about seeing when Black Widow and Scarlet Witch would be available for preorder since everyone else that was pictured had already been up on their website.

Back