Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: Civil War - Scarlet Witch Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Generally for me, the unexpected happening is what I sometimes admire in films. When the director simply doesn't take the safe route and has the balls to pull off what people weren't expecting, knowing that it will be controversial, yet still make it work.

Generally for me, the unexpected happening is what I sometimes admire in films. When the director simply doesn't take the safe route and has the balls to pull off what people weren't expecting, knowing that it will be controversial, yet still make it work.

Exactly! Like the ending of BVS, I was like, good on ya DC for doing something ballsy. I would've appreciated it more if they didn't do that little tease at the end

And go in dark, don't read ANYTHING on the Internet :lol

I was like that, then I saw it as using way to much energy, fun, but it just lost its excitement with me :lol

I sound like an old man :slap

If they do bring back QS, it better be well done :lol

Like Loki's scepter that was handled nicely! No one noticed that thing was missing and Marcel went with it.

Yeah exactly! There are moments, they just need to hit the right buttons!

Yeah, I do admire them for that, especially as a film maker, but at the same time, as a fan...... Can u not? :lol

Exactly! Like the ending of BVS, I was like, good on ya DC for doing something ballsy. I would've appreciated it more if they didn't do that little tease at the end

:exactly:

Not to get off topic, but Bryan Singer took the safe route with Superman Returns in 2006 and people were pretty much, "Meh, too much like Reeve and too boring." Like him or not, I admire Snyder because the man has got some huge balls in doing exactly the opposite of what people were expecting and trying something different. Even though they showed Doomsday (knowing Doomsday's only purpose really is to kill Superman, nothing more) in trailers, you still thought there's no way they'd kill off arguably their marquee character so far this early, just no way. Dude's got a pair, for sure.

You're right though, even though I didn't have an issue with the tease at the end, I feel they already teased and set up his return based on the way Supes regenerated himself in the sun after taking the nuke hit.

Yeah, I do admire them for that, especially as a film maker, but at the same time, as a fan...... Can u not? :lol
For me as a fan, put me on an emotional roller coaster :lol take my money! All of it! :lol
:exactly:

Not to get off topic, but Bryan Singer took the safe route with Superman Returns in 2006 and people were pretty much, "Meh, too much like Reeve and too boring." Like him or not, I admire Snyder because the man has got some huge balls in doing exactly the opposite of what people were expecting and trying something different. Even though they showed Doomsday in trailers, you still thought there's no way they'd kill off arguably their marquee character so far, just no way. Dude's got a pair, for sure.

You're right though, even though I didn't have an issue with the tease at the end, I feel they already teased and set up his return based on the way Supes regenerated himself in the sun after taking the nuke hit.

I'll give Snyder that, just next time do it so I don't facepalm every 10 minutes :lol

I'm with bransen's sentiments. As a fan, just put me on an emotional roller coaster. :lol

I'll give Snyder that, just next time do it so I don't facepalm every 10 minutes :lol

:lol

Ah, well sorry to hear you didn't enjoy it. I actually throughly enjoyed it.

Oh man if we get Rogue, we can FINALLY get one with super strength and flight since Carol is getting her own movie soon. But the possibilities we can get with the X-Men could be great but I would rather get Fantastic Four back since they're my favorite superhero team ever. Plus. Doctor Doom would be AMAZING in Marvel Studios' hands. And he's my favorite comic book villain ever. The FF and their whole universe needs to be done justice. That, and the FF will open up the rest of the cosmic part of the Marvel Universe. Man, I can see what amazing things we can do with the team, Doom, Galactus, Silver Surfer, Namor, the Watcher, the Skrulls, the god damn Negative Zone! Plus we can basically do the Illuminati of we got Reed back. The Inhumans would feel more complete. Johnny and Spidey hanging out would be amazing. Reed hanging out with Tony, Hank, Stephen, and T'Challa. Sue and Medusa? Ben and Hulk? Ugh I've thought about it way too much. THE FANTASTIC PHASE FOUR. MAKE IT HAPPEN, MARVEL!

But I digress. House of M would be a fantastic story for not only Wanda, but for the MCU as a whole.

:panic: :drool I'd so love to see a proper Rogue done in the movies, and having Captain Marvel already makes that so easy too. A proper FF film would be... fantastic too. My only concern about Doom (and even Magneto) is that, like every other MCU villain not named Loki, he'd get shortchanged as a character. But if phase 4 turns out to be just the Fox properties folded into the MCU, I'd be pretty darn happy.

House of M was the last crossover event I really liked, so it'd be great if it made to the big screen. It would be better if Marvel also had access to the Fox characters (i.e., mutants), but a stripped down MCU version could still work (though I'd laugh if they resurrected Quicksilver only to kill him all over again).

Dat face. ;)

13062128_1114549971942037_813068062468722420_n.jpg

Back