Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: Civil War - Scarlet Witch Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:rotfl I'll keep it short :p I've seen people discuss and meta about Wanda and Pietro's roles in each others lives, and Pietro is the protector - he makes sure Wanda's safety is ahead of his own, always, and the only time he doesn't is when she "orders" him to stand down, and come back for her later. They've also said that if AoU was reversed and Wanda died, and Pietro lived, that Pietro would have died one way or another - he'd failed as her protector, what reason did he have to keep going? He would probably react similar to the way Wanda did - not try to leave Sokovia and let himself go down with the falling city, like Wanda seemed to be planning to until Vision found her.

If he had lived and gone on without his sister, I honestly don't believe he would have joined the Avengers the way Wanda did. I think losing Wanda would only make him hate Tony (and the Avengers by extension) even moreso than he already did, because now he'd lost his parents, his home, and the only person left in his life, because of them. He may not have gone down the villain path with that, but I don't think he would've gone down the Avengers path either.

Okay so that wasn't so short, but :lol I have a lot of feels about the Maximoff twins :rotfl

Oh for sure, Wanda would have (will) given him hell for what happened, and probably never let him go on Avengers missions again :rotfl

Mission time! "Alright! Lets go!" "No!"
Wow fangirl unleashed :lol
It's interesting, very much so. I would tend to agree, more or less about the roles they play in each others lives and their connection. I don't think we would have seen him again if he was the one who survived and he had good in him, despite his hatred for the Avengers, and while one could speculate that Wanda was a big reason for that good I still don't think he'd become a villain.

I'd like to see the long version of that too it's really great :hi5: Thanks for sharing, I'm glad I asked now :woo

"You know I'm 12minutes older than you" :rotfl

With regard to bring back her brother:

As a lot of us know in a certain novel, Wanda did alter reality and while MCU Wanda is different (toned down) to comic Wanda, there's still that potential where at some point she could theoretically alter/fabricate reality where he's (after a fashion) alive heh..

With regard to bring back her brother:

As a lot of us know in a certain novel, Wanda did alter reality and while MCU Wanda is different (toned down) to comic Wanda, there's still that potential where at some point she could theoretically alter/fabricate reality where he's (after a fashion) alive heh..

Lizzie has said if she could, she'd donate her own money to help buy the rights back to X-Men just to she could do House of M since it's her favorite Marvel story ever. XD

I love her so much.

Lizzie has said if she could, she'd donate her own money to help buy the rights back to X-Men just to she could do House of M since it's her favorite Marvel story ever. XD

I love her so much.

Haha that's awesome, what a women! :love

House of M is definitely one of my favourites and I'd love to see a Marvel get the X men rights for Wanda; not only her, others too.
- I mean can you imagine Rogue, properly portrayed i.e not the FOX meh version, in the MCU.. :panic: (to name one of MANY amazing mutants)

That said, they did finally sort out a deal with regard to Spider man, so you never know.. One day it might happen, but it's unlikely to be in Lizzie's term :(

Haha that's awesome, what a women! :love

House of M is definitely one of my favourites and I'd love to see a Marvel get the X men rights for Wanda, but not only for her but for others too.
- I mean can you imagine Rogue, properly portrayed i.e not the FOX meh version, in the MCU.. :panic: (to name one of MANY amazing mutants)

That said, they did finally sort out a deal with regard to Spider man, so you never know.. One day it might happen, but it's unlikely to be in Lizzie's term :(

Oh man if we get Rogue, we can FINALLY get one with super strength and flight since Carol is getting her own movie soon. But the possibilities we can get with the X-Men could be great but I would rather get Fantastic Four back since they're my favorite superhero team ever. Plus. Doctor Doom would be AMAZING in Marvel Studios' hands. And he's my favorite comic book villain ever. The FF and their whole universe needs to be done justice. That, and the FF will open up the rest of the cosmic part of the Marvel Universe. Man, I can see what amazing things we can do with the team, Doom, Galactus, Silver Surfer, Namor, the Watcher, the Skrulls, the god damn Negative Zone! Plus we can basically do the Illuminati of we got Reed back. The Inhumans would feel more complete. Johnny and Spidey hanging out would be amazing. Reed hanging out with Tony, Hank, Stephen, and T'Challa. Sue and Medusa? Ben and Hulk? Ugh I've thought about it way too much. THE FANTASTIC PHASE FOUR. MAKE IT HAPPEN, MARVEL!

But I digress. House of M would be a fantastic story for not only Wanda, but for the MCU as a whole.

13071708_10153474862752344_3860164661295320648_o.jpg

If he gets a figure they probably won't reveal it until after the movie is out.

Right. The movies not even out. It's crazy how fast people want these now. We have gotten a dozen figures in four months, and the movies not even out yet. Lol I mean lets have a little patients ya'll. Lol

And yet pple are still having trouble seeing that this SW is different from the New Avengers one ... Augh Facebook ha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back