Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: Civil War - Scarlet Witch Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm so happy they already have this one ready. I was worried since I missed out on the NA version.

Waitlists are converting on Cap right now, maybe if you jump on the SW NA waitlist, you'll have a good chance for her too. :)

IMO, the Civil War version is the superior costume of the two. The NA version looks a little too much like a superhero costume for the Marvel movies and doesn't really go well with the more realistic, military aesthetic that Team Cap (and The Avengers to an extent) seem to have. I think that's what's turning people off with the Ant-Man costume (which I love btw) Don't get me wrong, I'm planning on buying all three versions of Wanda.

The New Avengers version looks cooler than this one for my. Its too boring much like the main outfit she wore. At least the New Avengers version looks like a super hero.

Wish they develop a new sculpt instead copy paste for straight 3 release

If someone's look really has no significant changes and the sculpt already bears a really good likeness as is, I don't really have an issue with merely repainting sculpts. Especially if the films are so close together. The Steve Rogers sculpts, for instance. In SW's case, it's the hair that really makes her look different. And with rooted hair, as her sculpt has, that's something that you can do yourself.

For sculpts with sculpted hair for an actor that has hairstyle changes in the films and/or changes in facial features, I would definitely be an advocate for nothing less than developing an entirely new sculpt.

*adds her to my imaginary wishlist*...

I see, I have to start a SW collection, too :)

Welcome to the SW club :lol
- So far I have the Scarlet Witch Premium Format, the comiquette, Hot Toys 'civilian' Scarlet witch and now the glorious avengers version.

Needless to say, I will be buying the Civil war version and no doubt the Infinity War version too! :monkey3

- So far I have the Scarlet Witch Premium Format, the comiquette, Hot Toys 'civilian' Scarlet witch and now the glorious avengers version.

Needless to say, I will be buying the Civil war version and no doubt the Infinity War version too! :monkey3

Haven't seen that sig in a long time :rolleyes2 Good to see you bell :hi5:

Haha, thats sounds like a great collection :clap

I told myself, that Black Widow will be the only figure I'll have to buy eeeevery version, but it seems that Wanda wants to join the club...and Pietro :pray:

I told myself, that Black Widowwill be the only figure I'll have to buy eeeevery version, but it seems that Wanda wants to join the club...and Pietro :pray:

You gonna buy all versions of Pietro? :monkey3
I mean you could....get the ummm.......'battle damaged' version :monkey3 or the ghost version :lol:lol:lol :monkey3

Haven't seen that sig in a long time :rolleyes2 Good to see you bell :hi5:

It's back :rolleyes2
..and it only took a nerve-racking wait list conversation! :rotfl

I told myself, that Black Widowwill be the only figure I'll have to buy eeeevery version, but it seems that Wanda wants to join the club...and Pietro :pray:

:lol :hi5:
Oh good grief, yeah don't get me started on Widow :rotfl :thud:

Premium Format Comic Version ( Black - Still looking for the white costume :gah: )
ScarJo Premium Format
ScarJo Winter Solider statue from gentle giant

Hot Toys: Avengers Widow
Hot Toys: AoU Widow

I've got the mini version of the Gentle Giant statue on pre-order :slap :lol

So I hear you, when it comes to Widow and Wanda I definitely have a PROBLEM :monkey3

You gonna buy all versions of Pietro? :monkey3
I mean you could....the ghost version :lol:lol:lol :monkey3

:rotfl

Wow! I love the statues. I would love to buy them, but they won't survive in the same flat as my cats ;)

I only have all 4 versions of the Hot Toys Widows...(ok, I have AoU twice :lol ...).

And Ghost Pietro would be cool....
Or...I heard that ATJ was wearing a very cool outfit at the end of AoU, same style as Wanda...before they decided to kill him :monkey2

It's back :rolleyes2
..and it only took a nerve-racking wait list conversation! :rotfl
:rotfl
:yess: Welcome back :D
Are you going to get the CW Witch too? I hope we see it soon :pray:
And Ghost Pietro would be cool....
Or...I heard that ATJ was wearing a very cool outfit at the end of AoU, same style as Wanda...before they decided to kill him :monkey2
It would be interesting to see him come back. What if Thanos knocks a bunch of Avengers(including Wanda) into an alternate reality and we see one where Wanda dies and Pietro lives and sporting the outfit they never showed :panic:

It would be interesting to see him come back. What if Thanos knocks a bunch of Avengers(including Wanda) into an alternate reality and we see one where Wanda dies and Pietro lives and sporting the outfit they never showed :panic:

I feel the need to get really meta on that but I won't for the sake of containing my fangirling :rotfl

Not that I would complain about more Pietro, but I'd prefer him to come back in the real reality permanently, for good, "Don't you dare ever do something so stupid like die again, Pietro!", reality. :lol

I feel the need to get really meta on that but I won't for the sake of containing my fangirling :rotfl

Not that I would complain about more Pietro, but I'd prefer him to come back in the real reality permanently, for good, "Don't you dare ever do something so stupid like die again, Pietro!", reality. :lol
No no unleash the fangirling :rotfl

I'd prefer that too :lol and I could see Wanda hitting him because he died :lol and then saying that exact line :rotfl

No no unleash the fangirling :rotfl

I'd prefer that too :lol and I could see Wanda hitting him because he died :lol and then saying that exact line :rotfl

:rotfl I'll keep it short :p I've seen people discuss and meta about Wanda and Pietro's roles in each others lives, and Pietro is the protector - he makes sure Wanda's safety is ahead of his own, always, and the only time he doesn't is when she "orders" him to stand down, and come back for her later. They've also said that if AoU was reversed and Wanda died, and Pietro lived, that Pietro would have died one way or another - he'd failed as her protector, what reason did he have to keep going? He would probably react similar to the way Wanda did - not try to leave Sokovia and let himself go down with the falling city, like Wanda seemed to be planning to until Vision found her.

If he had lived and gone on without his sister, I honestly don't believe he would have joined the Avengers the way Wanda did. I think losing Wanda would only make him hate Tony (and the Avengers by extension) even moreso than he already did, because now he'd lost his parents, his home, and the only person left in his life, because of them. He may not have gone down the villain path with that, but I don't think he would've gone down the Avengers path either.

Okay so that wasn't so short, but :lol I have a lot of feels about the Maximoff twins :rotfl

Oh for sure, Wanda would have (will) given him hell for what happened, and probably never let him go on Avengers missions again :rotfl

Mission time! "Alright! Lets go!" "No!"

:yess: Welcome back :D
Are you going to get the CW Witch too? I hope we see it soon :pray:
:

Oh I'll be ordering her! - I mean Hot Toys have already NAILED the Olsen sculpt, more then can be said for poor ScarJo :horse - So she can only get better :)yess:)

There seems to be mixed emotion over the Wanda CW costume, but I really like what I've seen:

civil_war_s_scarlet_witch___transparent__by_camo_flauge-d9ssw0o.png
Hot-Toys-AoU-New-Avengers-Scarlet-Witch-003.jpg

The corset style main piece is quite lovely and that trench coat: :panic: - Glorious. :rock
- The above side by side also immediately shuts down the nay-sayers complaining about how identical these will be. :lol NO.

It's like saying the Mark 43 is the same as the Mark 42. :slap

Yes, I'm with you buddy I too hope this is revealed sooner rather then later! :pray:

Back